ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Shoppers Drug Mart$500 visa card

Hello. Last month in November my friend (Robert Crosswell) purchased a $500 Visa Card with cash. He brought it home went on line and tried to activate the card. The activation would not work. He brought the card back to the store and they told him that they would not give him back are refund and that they shoppers worked on behalf of a third party in order to sell the Visa Cards and were not responsible if something was not right with the cards? Will my friend have to take legal action or go to the media in order to resolve this issue?

My name is David Mah and my cell number is [protected] if you need to contact me.

Why hasn't he tried to contact you himself? He didn't want to raise a fuss. However, i do not believe what has happened is just. If you could get back to me, that would be great.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

David

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      SarahNa Dec 09, 2019

Hi, I have the same problem. I purchased a visa prepaid gift card from sdm on spring garden road on Halifax for $150.00. Tried to use it the same day and it was not activated. I called the lady at the cosmetic and she said : I gave you the activation number you have to call visa not us “. Although it took her a while to be able to scan the card upon purchasing and used 2 cards. So I’ve been in contact with that visa Center multiple times for a month now and they keep saying they sent a replacement but never received. I have multiple case numbers. They sent two cards as per their customer service but nothing. It’s a scam they operate from South America and their rating in 1 star. I believe SDM should be liable of the products they sell. The customer should not be dealing with this. I called the manager at that location and he gave me a number to call. That customer service refers people to the same South American call Center which is useless. At least if they want to sell such products, SDM should notify their customers that they are not liable. What a disservice!!

Shopper Drug Martracist behaviour

on sunday april the 12 /2009 arround 3:30 pm i entred this store to shop and noticed quickly that the security gard is folowing me every where i go..it was done so obviously that i felt discussed but trayed to convance myself that maybe he is exagerating his job with everyone else..i showed clearly that i have been bothered..but seemed that he was enjoying waht he is doing..i didn't get to do any of my shoppings since this started as soon i enterd this store!!? so finally i decided to give up and leave and this security gard stopped me near the cashier asking me to check my hand bag! when i asked what was the raison that i have been targeted out every one else his response was he is only doing his job and to my request what did i do wrong and if he has seen me grabbing something and putting it in my bag or wherever else..there was no answer ..his only answer was that he is only doing his job??!! so i m wondering if his job is to target speciphioc people/ race / religion/immigrant.. whatever..was he instructed to accuse, agressively bother and suspect specific people of being theifs without any evidence, intimidate them when i through all the content of my bag on the table all what i got is a cold i oppologize with no explanation...i had just come from a wonderful siatshu traitment and entring this store rouin it ..i decided never to step again there although i left a dear couple of magnet when i through my bag's contents on the table..i used to bay from this store and once before another security garde was following me from far i felt discussed but found so many excuses for that not anymore..i might never shop or enter not only this shopper drug mart but any shopper drug mart anywhere else..they are doumed

Comment Guidelines