Shoppers Drug Mart — reward card
I went to shoppers drug mart on the 13 January 2015 at about 3:30pm to buy a rechargeable toothbrush, when I was about to pay for my item I presented my iPhone with my optimum card barcode, the cashier told me that they didn't scan phones anymore, I ask why, she said it comes from head office, When I suggested that she take my number manually, she said she wasn't able to do that either.
I think that shoppers drug mart should keep up with technology and have better service.
I ended up leaving the store without any purchase.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item