Shoppers Drug Mart / racism and bad atitude
My wife purchased eye lash product that eretated her eyes, she went back to return it with out receipt even with a store credit but they refused and they were very rood and asked her for receipt. My wife looked every where until we found it in the car. I went my self to return it. The cashier said we can not take it back because it was $59 plus tax even with the receipt now. I asked for the manager. He came. His name was Frank. with the security because there was also another problem before me. The security officers are form the mall (Tecumseh Mall). He refused taking it back because it was open. I told him of course it has to be open. how can she try it and like it or doesn't with out opening it. I tried to convince him that when you purchase any thing and doesn't suit you or affect your health, you should be able to return it specially when you have proof of purchase and less than 30 days. He answer was ( I don't know what country you are coming from but we don't do this in Canada) I don't understand what this has to do with the this issue. but that reflect his racism. I told him I am Canadian and I have been living in Canada for 17 years and I told him I don't believe you if you want to tell me you never purchased something that you didn't like and return it, . That was in front of the mall security and did not do any thing.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.
- Shoppers Drug Mart - check out/optimum points