Shoppers Drug Mart / disturbing and discomforting employee behaviour

1 Bovaid and Great Lakes blvCanada

Me and My sister have been regular customer at Shoppoers Drugmart in Brampton Great Lakes blv. We always spend really high amount of purchasing from there. But recently there employees has been changed and I have never been treated so disrespectfully and in disturbing manner. We have always shopped there and were very happy customers. My sister tried out testers as she wanted to buy some lipsticks, and the lady from counter looked sooo mean at us and came several times to us not with pleasant smile but said something very rude and kept spying on us as if we were thieves. Made us very uncomfortable then called the security who were standing right behind us. Customers should feel happy to be in your store and feel comfortable and friendly environment that will convince us to visit there more often to buy more. But seems like they don't want any customer over there. They didn't stop from there but I heard that lady talking to her co worker about us making fun of us infront of other customers. Mind you I make more than six figures, I don't need to steal .. and even if I made minimum wage we have morals and integrity. I felt like she was being racist and judgmental, without getting to know the customer and speaking to us.. if she did she would have understood what kind of customers we are that we value good customer service and a good company that makes us feel comfortable. But making us feel soo unspeakably discomforting, forget about going to that location.. me and my family will be banning to shopping from Shoppers Drug mart completely. Rather we will choose where they respect customer and value customers with dignity and good etiquette. I was very very disappointed and hurt, not only because of this.. just before taking my sister.. she has been in intensive care for a while, I wanted to cheer her up to buy some cosmetics.. and they just made her hurt and cry. Very disgraceful behaviour by the employee on that location. I have no words to express how angry I was. But, I will be happier to know I will put my money somewhere else, where they appreciate my purchase.

Zr