Shoppers Drug Mart / cashier

Posted: Feb 14, 2018 by   User
Windsor, Nova Scotia
Canada
Hello I always shop at the shoppers at tecumseh mall in Windsor Ontario. Last week I went in as normal but received some of the worst customer service that I have ever received in my entire life and I'm 57. One thing out that stood out to me most is how your cashier found it funny that a 57 year old women was struggling with her cart. Not only did I call to complain to your store but you manager frank and assistant manager Rosanne did not give me the time of day and gave lip back with no apology and here my reasons. It's sad to see what shoppers has come to especially when you pay these employees 14 an hour now. It's sad that your managers don't even have the training to treat customers right. Frank is pathetic excuse for a manager because he doesn't know how to hand a thing right. It's sad because that was Amy go to shoppers and now I promised I would never step foot into those doors again and I will make sure to let everyone that comes through my business about my experience there.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Canada Complaint category Employees

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree