Shoppers Drug Mart / cashier
Hello I always shop at the shoppers at tecumseh mall in Windsor Ontario. Last week I went in as normal but received some of the worst customer service that I have ever received in my entire life and I'm 57. One thing out that stood out to me most is how your cashier found it funny that a 57 year old women was struggling with her cart. Not only did I call to complain to your store but you manager frank and assistant manager Rosanne did not give me the time of day and gave lip back with no apology and here my reasons. It's sad to see what shoppers has come to especially when you pay these employees 14 an hour now. It's sad that your managers don't even have the training to treat customers right. Frank is pathetic excuse for a manager because he doesn't know how to hand a thing right. It's sad because that was Amy go to shoppers and now I promised I would never step foot into those doors again and I will make sure to let everyone that comes through my business about my experience there.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - poor service and card policy 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - bad experience at shoppers drug mart at "2255 laurier street, rockland, ontario".
- Shoppers Drug Mart - prescription medication
- Shoppers Drug Mart - seniors discount
- Shoppers Drug Mart - joe fresh product bought from shopper drug mart
- Shoppers Drug Mart - rude service/harassment