Shoppers Drug Mart / avent powder formula dispenser and snack cup

Hi,
I bought this product (Avent Powder Formula Dispenser and Snack cup) on 17 of July 2017. That was just an extra item that I needed. Apparently, I found it not necessary and I wanted to return it right away, but I left to Europe (the next day and I can even provide airline tickets) and I was not able to return it within 30 days ( as it says on the receipt). When I got back ( 5 of September 2017) I didn't have time to come right away to the store. So I went today and I was declined for refund ( not in a nice way), I also proposed ( since the product is in original packaging an I never used it) to get at least store credit, but it was *No answer * again with no compassion or possible understanding of my situation. The cashier didn't even listened to me. It was just a cold wall.

The address of the store is 333 Mountainview RD.S., Georgetown, L7G 6E8.

It was not a pleasant experience, since I shop there a lot ( including pharmacy). I was not expecting that for the COMPLETELY NEW and untouched item( which cashier didn't even bother to examine or look at) I will not get a refund or Store credit for 9.49 CAD. Unbelievable.

Pictures of receipt and of the item attached.

Al