Shoppers Drug Mart / destroyed photo's

Ajax, ON, Canada Review updated:

I decided to go to Shoppers for the convience of their Photo Lab being only a short walk from my house. I told the lady behind the counter that my film was true black and white three times and she confirmed she heard me. She said they would be done on Monday. I went back every day until Thursday until I phoned. She the lady who I understand her name to be Heather said to me: I put them through the machine and they wont go through our machine so I have to send them out now however they havent unrolled or anything.. I said no I will just take them else where. She said she would leave them on the counter for me. I got there. I got my envelope off the counter. Got my car. She had lied. The we not and I repeat WERE NOT in the canister they were bunched up in a ball over exposed in an evelope. I called the manger the next day and she had the photo Lab Manager Phone me back whose name is Rob. He accused me of not putting my camera properly and that it was my own fault and he had written on the envelope blank role. He did not do this and I had brought to blacks (The one and only true photo store) and she looked at them and was able to tell me they were run their (Shoppers Drug Mart's) Color Photo machine and that is how they got destroyed. Spent an hour on hold with customer service only to be Disconnected!!! The battle continues!

Cc

Comments

• Cc
      21st of Dec, 2008