Shoppers Drug Mart- 360 Bloor st. (Bloor and Spadina) / floor walker incident
I want to complain about the even that occurred today in one of your stores. I go to shoppers all the time its right in front of my work, never has any issues but today October 26th 2018, My daughter visit the store to get some items. While in the store the "Floor Walker" made her feel very uncomfortable and made his job very very obvious what he was as he was watching her and standing close to her like she was going to steal. He is very unprofessional and discussing . I can tell he didn't have any experience. But my daughter thought he was a pervert following her as when she went to other isles he would follow her and run to the next one to see what she was doing. I understand you hire people to watch thief's but he needs to understand we are not the same or consider hiring someone with experience.
More Shoppers Drug Mart- 360 Bloor st. (Bloor and Spadina) Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.