Shoppers Drug Mart- 360 Bloor st. (Bloor and Spadina) / floor walker incident

Toronto, ON, Canada Review updated:

I want to complain about the even that occurred today in one of your stores. I go to shoppers all the time its right in front of my work, never has any issues but today October 26th 2018, My daughter visit the store to get some items. While in the store the "Floor Walker" made her feel very uncomfortable and made his job very very obvious what he was as he was watching her and standing close to her like she was going to steal. He is very unprofessional and discussing . I can tell he didn't have any experience. But my daughter thought he was a pervert following her as when she went to other isles he would follow her and run to the next one to see what she was doing. I understand you hire people to watch thief's but he needs to understand we are not the same or consider hiring someone with experience.

Sc
Oct 26, 2018

Comments

• Sc
      Oct 26, 2018

I do have to confess one thing though my daughter was caught about three months ago shoplifting in that very same store. I did punish her for it. I grounded her and she learned her lesson, so I am wondering if the tell the other security guards about her previous incident. I feel she is being discriminated against for her past crime. But she was punished at home and she was very scared when they caught her and won't be doing it again.