Shoppers Drug Mart1) when I lost my optimum card

Five months ago I lost my optimum card, I received another one on the spot and was told that my lost card points would be added to the new card. However I have not been given the points from my old, lost optimum card. I had about 38000 points when my card went missing. Will I still get my points?My new points card number is [protected]

Be
Oct 13, 2016

Comments

• Be
      Oct 11, 2016
    Shoppers Drug Mart - Survey by telephone
    London
    Ontario
    Canada

Today October 11 2016, after I made my purchase from Shoppers Drug Mart, the cashier, Tammy, told me about the survey I was able to to take for a chance to win a $1000 gift card. I was excited for the chance to win. This evening, I called to take the survey. I was cut off because I guess because I was too slow in giving my answers.I called again and again and again and again . being cut off 5 times before I was quick enough to complete the initial information required. I was totally disgusted with this being hung up on the first 4 times. I am 67 years old and a bit slow and not very good on computers. I felt so ticked off that I do not ever want to do another survey for Shoppers Drug Mart. You upset me so very much and I was already having a very bad day. I hope you change how you do telephone surveys. I get that you only want to surveys online. but you are wrong, all wrong now you have made me suffer another crisis by having to go online to make this complaint. I suffer from a lot of back pain and leg pain due to a workplace injury and sitting at this PC adds to my pain. Smarten up please. FIX the telephone problem as I am not the only one going through this survey problem. Belinda S Repose [protected]

Oct 11, 2016

PLEASE read the above complaint as I am in great pain trying to submit my complaint and did not see this box until after I had written the complaint .

Oct 12, 2016
    Shoppers Drug Mart - Shoppers Vacation Contest
    LONDON
    Ontario
    Canada

After my purchase at Shoppers Drug Mart, October 11 2016, I was given apiece of paper to enter a contest for a vacation, this paper says to enter the pin number to enter the contest. This a.m. I went to the SHOPPERS DRUG MART site to enter this vacation, I was directed to enter my DATE OF BIRTH to confirm that my OPTIMUM CARD number belonged to me. I followed directions, entered my dob only to be told that I was not able to enter the contest with the information I provided to them. I had 5 chances to enter it and it failed. I was then directed to telephone . SHOPPERS DRUG MART has failed me 3 times in less than 24 hours .No one else has my birth date and my Shoppers Drug Mart OPTIMUM card numbers except me. I will soon stop all shopping at SHOPPERS DRUG MART as I am too frustrated with their failures .

Oct 12, 2016

Please read the above note, Again I did not see this box until the end of my rant . this is also very frustrating

Oct 12, 2017

I went to Shoppers to get a replacement card but cashier said NO form at on hand, and I bought over $107.00 worth of items, NOW I missed out on 8000 POINTS..so upsetting...Please Shoppers UPDATE your online site to ACCEPT receipts ONLINE - in order customers can ADD their MISSING POINTS ONLINE...THANKS

• Ra
      Feb 24, 2019

I went to shoppers drug mart at Tecumseh mall in Windsor, Ontario and made a $20.00 transaction. That night in January 28th my card been used in a different province redemption of 250, 000 which os $250.00. I've opened an investigation and till today those clowns are not helping. I did threaten them to bring the law enforcement to the store anf they keep saying be patient. I'm taking this to the media. Pictures enclosed

Sep 28, 2019

Hi. Lost my SHOPPERS optimum card.
    How I get points from old one to new one?