Sheraton / Starwoodsheraton warsaw, poland

Good afternnoon,
on July 2nd, 2018 I had a reservation at Sheraton Warzaw, made by Rheinmetall Polska, which is a regular customer at Sheraton, where I had stayed several times before.

Due to personal family reasons had to return hoe on July 2nd and therefore could not stay. Mrs. Zrubek-Kunc called the hotel in the early afternoon and asked for cancellation of my booking. However, this was denied by Nikolas Razmuk and my Master Card account was charged with on August 6th, 2018 with PLN 582, 12.

Several calls by Mrs Zrubek-Kunc with Nikolas Razmuk, Reservations Sales Agent and Aneta Zalewska Accounts Receivable for an obligingness were denied.
Therefore I asked Mrs Zrubek-Kunc in August 2018 to ask for an invoice from Sheraton. On 3rd of September she provided them my private address and they confirmed that hey will send invoice.
Till today I did not hear anything from these persons and did not receive an invoice for the charges. I consider this being absolutely unprofessional of your staff and therefore request the invoice or preferably a refund of the charge. My SPG number is [protected] and my Marriott No [protected]
If you need any further information please contact Mrs. Zrubek-Kunc. I highly appreciate your support and await your answer in the near future.

As you may find I have stayed several times in the Starwood Group in the past.

Kind regards