The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sheraton — hotel staff kept my computer - ac adapter
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I stayed in the Sheraton Hotel September 6th thru the 7th this month. I left my laptop AC Adapter (Sony Vaio brand). I called the hotel and immediately as soon as I noticed I had left it behind at the hotel room. I spoke with security; they said they would check the room and with staff. They took my personal information including address, name, and phone number.
I did not hear back from them last week and so I called them again. I spoke with security once again. They told me that their staff did not find anything.
I know I left it there, but they are claiming that they did not find anything. I only care to retrieve it because the AC adapter costs too much to replace. I cannot afford it.
More Sheraton Complaints & Reviews
- Sheraton - employment scam in sheraton
- Sheraton - rude personnel
- Sheraton - shipping of cancelled order
- Sheraton - lousy hotel & staff
- Sheraton / Starwood - dishonest, cheating and shameless staff
- Sheraton / Starwood - sheraton warsaw, poland
- Sheraton / Starwood - accusations of smoking unfounded
- Sheraton / Starwood - faulty equipment charges
- Sheraton / Starwood - loud neighbors/no help from desk
- Sheraton / Starwood - wedding night ruined by night clerk /concierge guildford sheraton vancouver