Shell Gas Station / does not accept debit card
I entered a Shell station after noticing I had forgotten to refill the previous day. I had been at this station withing a month before. I inserted my debit card and was then asked if it was a debit card. After pushing Yes I received a message saying that debit cards were not accepted and the a very rude message saying transaction canceled. End of transaction. I live on cash, no credit wanted. They didn't even have a sign saying that debit cards were no longer accepted, wasting my time. I went across the street and haed no problems at that station. I will not return to ANY Shell again.
More Shell Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- Shell - Credit Card 149-520-0444-51003
- Shell - A suspicious transection
- Shell - Employees
- Shell - Smoking in front of entrance. With apron on. How nasty could that get. It grossed me out.
- Shell - bad service/gas stolen