Shell Company UK Free Lotto Internationalwinner in draw

O

I received this email informing me I have won 850, 000 pounds. I want to know is this for real or scam.

:_year 2008 email id notification_:

Dear winner,

We at shell oil united kingdom office likes to officially congratulate you
For the
Draw that was just held by our company which featured you as the second
Place winner. Your email address with was luckily
Drawn to be this year's second place winner of a cash prize of 850, 000
Pounds.

Our company holds promotions each year just to promote our global publicity
And reputations as we plan to exploit more corners of the globe with our
Highly valued products. This promotion is just one of various ways we
Are presently using to achieve this global vision of ours.

Ensure you contact mr james harold who is our claims official in europe..
United kingdom with your information below.

Name : mr james harold
Email :[protected]@live.com
Address: embark lane 23, london. United kingdom
Phone : (+44)- [protected]

Online co-ordinator,
Sabina alberto.

war lord Sep 29, 2008

i have recived an email from you saying that i won

i wana know if its realy the company or some one just playing me how i make sure ?

plz send me on that email [email protected]

• Hi
    hisham ahmed abd al azez Oct 01, 2008

i recived a similar mail i won 650.500.GBP But i have been told too contact a different company/person :
    Cargo Diplomatic Courier Services

E-mail: [email protected]

Which should i contact??

• Sn
    Snezana Oct 05, 2008

I am also received e-mail, and I am not sure if this is a joke!!! please tell me something!

Am I really won 650.500.GBP???

• Ke
    Kele Oct 07, 2008

you guys are the only ones i also recieved a similar email and m stil wondarin if its a scam or not

• Ta
    talz Oct 07, 2008

well ive also recieved the same email which said i was 1 of 5 international winners of 650, 000, 00 pounds ive contacted mr gray smith who has emailed me back requesting over six hundred dollars in my currency to send this package IS THIS A SCAM IT SEEMS LIKE IT

Raza Oct 08, 2008

I have also recieved an email of shell winning lottery from Dr Flexi Namdi of winning prize of GB 500, 000.

• La
    Lassi Oct 10, 2008

I just got sms stating that I won 500k from shell international xmas mobile draw, yup, seems like a scam

Ray Oct 10, 2008

You would have to be a fool to send $250+ to another country for a parcel, actually a check that doesn't cost that much to send..so they say you have to pay for the documentation...btw i have won over 13 "international lottos" in the last five months according to these scammers...some want personal info so they can steal your identiy...i love to mess with these people...

• Su
    SUNIL PANDEY Oct 12, 2008

Date:10/04/08, I received a mail shell company uk, that i won 650500GBP. Now Cargo Diplomattic Courier Company uk write me to pay parcel courier charge through Western Union or Mony Gram before delivery I want to know is this for real or scam.

rana qamar Oct 14, 2008

hi i am rana qamar,
    and i advise u that this is fraud

• Ju
    juliet legaspi Oct 15, 2008

i also received an email informing me i won Gbp 650, 000. The contact person is Mr. George Cole and the on line coordinator is Mrs. Prpandey White. I'm sure this is a scam.

• Va
    Vannesa Oct 15, 2008

I have just received an sms on my mobile phone stating that i won $3 million. it it true? or a scam?

• Qp
    Qpts Oct 17, 2008

SCAM!!!SCAM!!!SCAM!!!

Don't believe these guy, at least I did not. Most of them is in search of some sort of fee and you will not be able to locate them anymore.

The following sender are scam!!!

Address : 7.5.25 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku Town,
    Tokyo, Japan.
    Phone :63563328
    Fax :0574-63569811
    Date :21st.Sep. 2008

NIDEC COPAL EMAIL PRIZE AWARDS

Dear Winner,
    We at NIDEC COPAL global office likes to officially congratulate you
    for the draw that was just held by our company which featured you as
    the second place winner. Our company holds promotions each year just to
    promote our global publicity and reputations as we plan to exploit
    more corners of the world with our highly valued productsline.This
    promotion is just one of various ways we are presently using to achieve
    this global vision of ours.

Your email address with MICROS ID ( PLD-29103-LGT-901GH-9JL ) was
    luckily drawn to be this year's second place winner of a Brand New
    2007 BMW x5 car and a cash prize of $500, 000.00 United States
    Dollars.This money and gift we believe will enable you make some
    impact in the society and possibly invest in our company in the near
    future.

You are hereby requested to contact our agent for more details
    on our promotion in particular before taking further actions to claim
    your prize.Ensure you contact Dr.Hamilton Shaw who is our claims
    official in Europe.United Kingdom and can understand your
    english and some european languages.See details of him below.
    Name : Dr Hamilton Shaw
    Email : [email protected]
    Address : Embark Lane 23, London. United Kingdom
    Phone Contact: (+44) 70359 19875

When contacting the claims agent you should include the following if
    you must get a response from him;
    *** Your Full Name
    *** Address
    *** Phone number
    *** Age
    *** Gender
    *** Occupation
    *** Winning email and Micros ID
    We know you must be excited and very happy about this news you have
    just received from us and the truth is that we are doing this to put
    smiles into homes and hearts of people worldwide.The only thing you
    will need to pay to this company is to kindly place our company logo
    on the BMW that you have just won for a minimum of 6months.
    Special greetings from the entire family of NIDEC COPAL
    Worldwide.
    Signed,
    Mr. Hiroshi Toriba (Snr.)
    ________________________________________________________
    *NOTE** You must be 18years or older to claim. Late response is
    not accepted.Misconduct and non adherence to instructions leads to
    prize termination

resendo Nov 06, 2008

if i win i wan my money kool

resendo Nov 06, 2008

i want to no if i win

• Pk
    P.Komal Kumar Nov 19, 2008

I have just received an sms on my mobile phone stating that i won GBP200, 000, 00 in the 2008 SHELL international mobile draw held in UK.Is it true? or a scam? Please do reply.

• Ry
    Ryan Nov 20, 2008

Another confirmation that these are scams.

I just received a simular e-mail stating I was a lottery winner.
    I was Stationed in England for 4-1/2 years. If you do not pay taxes in the UK you can't even play the regular lottery over there. That being said, This has got to be a scam. Especially if they are requesting money from you. Hope this helps. Have a great day.

mohammed nabil goda Nov 23, 2008

*** Gender
    *** Occupation
    *** Winning email and Micros ID

Mohammed Rafiq MH Nov 24, 2008

hello sir i got a email from shell internation that u have won a GBP 200, 000, 00in 2008 just i want to conform its true or spam

Moura Nov 24, 2008

• Ah
    ahmed Nov 24, 2008

reply plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sahar samir abd elrahem Nov 24, 2008

my name / sahar samir abd elrahem
    I I received a letter on the private mobile from the company that I won the $ 750, 000 I want to know how to contact the company, although I answered immediately and sent my name and my pin from my Mobile
    to e-mail that sent to me
    Egypt
    Tanta

ragab Nov 24, 2008

i have received a sms on my mobile phone that i won 750.000$ from shell international xmas draw .

plz if it is right email me on:

wael Nov 24, 2008

hellllllllllllllo

wael Nov 24, 2008

usydFU

monmon. Nov 24, 2008

I received a message on my mobile phone telling me that I won 750000$. I want to know if this is true or not.

monmon. Nov 24, 2008

Shell Oil Company (Uk)
    Dear sir,

I received a message on mobile phone that I won 750, 000 $. I want 2 if this is true or not. please reply.
    My email: [email protected]
    Country: Egypt.
    city: Alexandria.
    Yours faithfully.

• Te
    tell me what to do Nov 25, 2008

hello,

I'm from egypt and I received SMS from SHELL telling me that my mobile # has won a prize.

I think it is a fraud but I need to know from you if youv'e made any progress with the email [email protected] ? did they send any reply ? and is that for real ?

Thanks in advance

• Ve
    velangini samuel Nov 27, 2008

respected sir,
    my name is velangini samuel . i have received massege from spdc mobile about winning 3 million on 27 november 2008 . please verify that is true or is it any type of froud. please tell me as fast as u can.

• Te
    tell me what to do Nov 27, 2008

Ok for all guys from egypt that received SMS from Shell International Xmas Draw, let me make this clear. This is fraud. Do not send any information to the specified email. You can call shell official number and you'll find that it is not true. Also, the email is @live.com which is not an official email addess.

ANKARAJ Nov 28, 2008

I have just received an sms on my mobile phone stating that i won GBP250, 000. 00 in the 2008 (o2 uk) international mobile draws held in UK.Is it true? or a scam? Please do reply. They have given a contact no. i.e Dr.Mark..+447035924023

• Ha
    Harendra Feb 15, 2009

I recxeived the same kind of SMS that I have won 200, 000, 00 GBP in the 2009 Shell International Mobile draw . What does it mean?

• As
    ashwinbhai dhabaliya Feb 18, 2009

i have also received an sms on my mobile that i have won $3 million for 2009 shell international mobile draw., is it true or scam ??? please do reply.
    NAME: ASHWINBHAI D. DHABALIYA
    MOB. NO.: 09825787517

sandeep Feb 20, 2009

Hi, my name is Sandeep Patwal. I am frm India i received a sms on my mobile on the 18th of Feb 09 stating that i have won GBP 200, 000 in the Shell Int. Mobile Draw. I want to know if there is any truth in it. Please confirm.

• Fa
    Farooq Ahmad Reshi Mar 11, 2009

sir i have recieved same message on my mobile that i have won GBP-250000 in 2009. To claim my prize contact Mr.Davis via e-mail [email protected]
    sir if it is true contact me on [email protected]
    my correspondence address is
    Farooq Ahmad Reshi
    25 Towheedabad Bemina Srinagar J&K India 1900018
    9419017877
    age:40 Male
    Govt.Employee

rex Mar 25, 2009

mi chiamo carducci massimo sono italiano residente ha foggia in via luigi sbano n17 cap 71100 madatemi un versamento libretto postale.nr.000025086245 carducci massimo foggianato 04.04.1987 ufficio postale 26093 foggia5 rilasci 24.04.2006 disrinti saluti fatemi sapere al piu presto

Rakesh Apr 09, 2009

I have received an sms saying that my mobile no 9845808199 i won gbp250, 000 from shell international mobile draw in a lucky draw and to collect my price . they have give me an e-mail [email protected] which doesnt exist...! is this a scam or have i really won...!

• De
    Deigo Apr 15, 2009

I'm writing to inform you that I have just received an email stating that I had [email protected] if creditor of £500, 000.

and needed to know if this was true or just a joke.
    I need your quick response

Anjali Apr 28, 2009

Hi, I am from India i received a sms on my mobile on the 29th April stating that i have won GBP 500, 000 in the Shell Int. Mobile Draw in UK. I want to know if there is any truth in it. Please confirm.

ragu Apr 29, 2009

HI, my name is sunil i m frm india ireceived a sms on my mobile on the 28/01/09 stating that i have won GBP 500, 000 in the Shell Int. Mobile Draw. I want to know if there is any truth in it. Please confirm.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices