Shell Company UK Free Lotto Internationalwinner in draw

O

I received this email informing me I have won 850, 000 pounds. I want to know is this for real or scam.

:_year 2008 email id notification_:

Dear winner,

We at shell oil united kingdom office likes to officially congratulate you
For the
Draw that was just held by our company which featured you as the second
Place winner. Your email address with was luckily
Drawn to be this year's second place winner of a cash prize of 850, 000
Pounds.

Our company holds promotions each year just to promote our global publicity
And reputations as we plan to exploit more corners of the globe with our
Highly valued products. This promotion is just one of various ways we
Are presently using to achieve this global vision of ours.

Ensure you contact mr james harold who is our claims official in europe..
United kingdom with your information below.

Name : mr james harold
Email :[protected]@live.com
Address: embark lane 23, london. United kingdom
Phone : (+44)- [protected]

Online co-ordinator,
Sabina alberto.

• Am
    AMETHYST777 Sep 19, 2010

I also received an email from:NIDEC COPAL ELECTRONICS CORPORATION UK. Address:as follows,
    258 Commercial Way
    SE15 IPU,
    London, United Kingdom.

It read that I have been featured as the winner, my email address with MICROS ID (LGT-901GH)was luckily drawn to be this years winner of a brand new 2009 BMW x6drive35i and a cash prize of $950, 000.00 (USD)! I am supposed to contact a Dr. Tom Declan, at email:[email protected] directline:+44 701
    116 2828. also send my fullname* Address*, PH#*, Age*, Occupation*, Gender* and Nationality*!! It was signed by a, Mrs. Tricia Goodman. It also read that it was *REAL* AND not A *SCAM*!
    BUT, I AM VERY SURE THAT AFTER READING ALL OF THESE OTHER COMMENTS, , THAT IT IS *EXACTLY* TO USE THEIR LITTLE STARS FOR EMPHASIS ON A WORD!

AMETHYST

Maryamy Jul 19, 2010

Is there any real shell lottery?If yes how we can know?

• Al
    alexjay Jun 02, 2010

i got a message saying that i won 500, 000GBP from shell uk is it true?

• Za
    zameer malik Sep 20, 2009

I have received an sms on my mobile phone stating that i won GBP400, 000 in the 2009 SHELL international mobile draw held in UK.Is it true? or a scam? Please do reply.

• Pa
    paranthaman Sep 19, 2009

about 12.20am I got a message that I had won 450, 000.00GB pounds in shell int'l MOBILE DRAW UK 2009.
    to claim to this, they are asking to send my address and name to their mail.is it true?

• Ke
    ketan gurav Sep 18, 2009

Hi, my name is Mr. Janardan Kathod Gurav. I received amessage as i won GBP 450000 in shell intl on 7sep 09 i want to know is this true? please send me my referance cell no.[protected] or email on [email protected]

• Ak
    Akshay Seth Sep 17, 2009

Hi, my name is Akshay Seth. I am frm India i received a sms on my mobile on the 16th of Sep 09 stating that i have won GBP 200, 000 in the Int. Mobile Draw UK. I want to know if there is any truth in it. Please confirm.

• Da
    Damjibhai Jul 26, 2009

Dear Sir,
    My name is Asavadiya Damjibhai G. I received a message that I won 2, 00, 000 GBP in Shell intl mobile draw held in UK., I want to know Is this true ? Please send me my reference Number on my email address [email protected]

Jay Dhamani Jul 22, 2009

I have recived an text message fromyour company saying that i have won 100000 US Dollars on my mobil phone saying SHELL INTL MOBIL LOTO 09. SEND ON 22-07-2009 AT 4.30PM Repley me on caling on my phone or sending me mail how do i recive this amount you have send me sms by TM SHELLING semd us repey as soon as possible i have put my mail id mu phoe no my address every thing up date . wattting for the repley

Jay Dhamani Jul 22, 2009

I have recived an text message from your company saying that i have won 100000 US Dollars on my mobile number [protected].Just assit me how do i recive this amount.please reply as soon as possible on my mail id [email protected]

• Ve
    venku Jul 07, 2009

I am venkatesh from india. I got a message that i have won GBP 250, 000 on the 2009 shell international mobile draw.Sir, kindly inform the path that how can i claim my prize. (mob no-[protected] or e [email protected])

• Ro
    robinggg Jun 21, 2009

i have receaved a mail...which say i won 3, 500, 000gbp...is it true or just playing wid us?

Mahesh Hambir Jun 14, 2009

Sir I Have Sheel Int Mobile Draw Winner
    My Coupon No. SHIML2348974321
    My Prize Ref No. SHL/CN/6654/CP
    My AMOUNT WON: TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS

Please Forved Me the proper information & Prosiger of this draw
    My Mail camunication attach file.
    Please contac me By EMAIL/ My Mobile No
    My EMAIL [email protected]
    My Mobile No-[protected]/[protected]
    Please Reaply.
    Thanks.
    Mahesh Hambir

sahib singh Jun 10, 2009

Hi, I am from India i received a sms from ID-WEBSMS on my mobile on the 08/06/2009 that my phone number has won 1000, 000 GBP in the Shell Int'l Mobile Draw in london for claims email [email protected] I want to know if there is any truth in it. Please confirm.
    If yes, how can I claim my prize.my phone number is +[protected] my id is [email protected]

• Bo
    bob Jun 08, 2009

i'm bob,
    i tecieve from mr owen robert address 125 shaftesbury avenue, london WC2H8AD..4m punds.
    it's or SCAM

Charles Jun 07, 2009

I have just received an sms on my mobile phone stating that i won $250000. it it true? or a scam?

Sarita Maske Jun 01, 2009

I have just received an sms on my mobile phone stating that i won GBP200, 000, in the 2009 SHELL international mobile draw held in UK.Is it true? or a scam? Please do reply.

Saroj Panigrahi May 15, 2009

Thanks sir,

I am saroj from india. I got a message that i have won GBP 250, 000 on the 2009 shell international mobile draw.Sir, kindly inform the path that how can i claim my prize. (mob no-[protected] or e [email protected])

• Sy
    Syed Irfan May 15, 2009

Hey Folks,

I got a message to that I have won the money.. This is a gimmick to Obtain your personal information including the Bank account information. This is usually done by Nigerians who are super smart at Cyber crime. The ask your for your name number Banking account number and Bank details. Ignore the message and mail and dont fall into the trap.

Thanks
    Syed Irfan

• Pr
    priyanka Apr 30, 2009

hey, I'm priyanka from india. yesterday i received a text message stating that i've won GBP 250, 000 in 2009 (SHELL) INT'L Mobile Draw. Is this for real? what's goin on? By the way who is Mr.Mike?i need answers.

ragu Apr 29, 2009

HI, my name is sunil i m frm india ireceived a sms on my mobile on the 28/01/09 stating that i have won GBP 500, 000 in the Shell Int. Mobile Draw. I want to know if there is any truth in it. Please confirm.
    [email protected]

Anjali Apr 28, 2009

Hi, I am from India i received a sms on my mobile on the 29th April stating that i have won GBP 500, 000 in the Shell Int. Mobile Draw in UK. I want to know if there is any truth in it. Please confirm.

• De
    Deigo Apr 15, 2009

I'm writing to inform you that I have just received an email stating that I had [email protected] if creditor of £500, 000.

and needed to know if this was true or just a joke.
    I need your quick response

Rakesh Apr 09, 2009

I have received an sms saying that my mobile no [protected] i won gbp250, 000 from shell international mobile draw in a lucky draw and to collect my price . they have give me an e-mail [email protected] which doesnt exist...! is this a scam or have i really won...!

• Re
    rex Mar 25, 2009

mi chiamo carducci massimo sono italiano residente ha foggia in via luigi sbano n17 cap 71100 madatemi un versamento libretto postale.nr.[protected] carducci massimo foggianato 04.04.1987 ufficio postale 26093 foggia5 rilasci 24.04.2006 disrinti saluti fatemi sapere al piu presto

• Fa
    Farooq Ahmad Reshi Mar 11, 2009

sir i have recieved same message on my mobile that i have won GBP-250000 in 2009. To claim my prize contact Mr.Davis via e-mail [email protected]
    sir if it is true contact me on [email protected]
    my correspondence address is
    Farooq Ahmad Reshi
    25 Towheedabad Bemina Srinagar J&K India 1900018
    [protected]
    age:40 Male
    Govt.Employee
    Fahee[email protected]

sandeep Feb 20, 2009

Hi, my name is Sandeep Patwal. I am frm India i received a sms on my mobile on the 18th of Feb 09 stating that i have won GBP 200, 000 in the Shell Int. Mobile Draw. I want to know if there is any truth in it. Please confirm.

• As
    ashwinbhai dhabaliya Feb 18, 2009

i have also received an sms on my mobile that i have won $3 million for 2009 shell international mobile draw., is it true or scam ??? please do reply.
    NAME: ASHWINBHAI D. DHABALIYA
    MOB. NO.: [protected]

• Ha
    Harendra Feb 15, 2009

I recxeived the same kind of SMS that I have won 200, 000, 00 GBP in the 2009 Shell International Mobile draw . What does it mean?

ANKARAJ Nov 28, 2008

I have just received an sms on my mobile phone stating that i won GBP250, 000. 00 in the 2008 (o2 uk) international mobile draws held in UK.Is it true? or a scam? Please do reply. They have given a contact no. i.e Dr.Mark..+[protected]

• Te
    tell me what to do Nov 27, 2008

Ok for all guys from egypt that received SMS from Shell International Xmas Draw, let me make this clear. This is fraud. Do not send any information to the specified email. You can call shell official number and you'll find that it is not true. Also, the email is @live.com which is not an official email addess.

• Ve
    velangini samuel Nov 27, 2008

respected sir,
    my name is velangini samuel . i have received massege from spdc mobile about winning 3 million on 27 november 2008 . please verify that is true or is it any type of froud. please tell me as fast as u can.

• Te
    tell me what to do Nov 25, 2008

hello,

I'm from egypt and I received SMS from SHELL telling me that my mobile # has won a prize.

I think it is a fraud but I need to know from you if youv'e made any progress with the email [email protected] ? did they send any reply ? and is that for real ?

Thanks in advance

• Mo
    monmon. Nov 24, 2008

Shell Oil Company (Uk)
    Dear sir,

I received a message on mobile phone that I won 750, 000 $. I want 2 if this is true or not. please reply.
    My email: [email protected]
    Country: Egypt.
    city: Alexandria.
    Yours faithfully.

• Mo
    monmon. Nov 24, 2008

I received a message on my mobile phone telling me that I won 750000$. I want to know if this is true or not.

• Wa
    wael Nov 24, 2008

usydFU

• Wa
    wael Nov 24, 2008

hellllllllllllllo

ragab Nov 24, 2008

i have received a sms on my mobile phone that i won 750.000$ from shell international xmas draw .

plz if it is right email me on:
    [email protected]

sahar samir abd elrahem Nov 24, 2008

my name / sahar samir abd elrahem
    I I received a letter on the private mobile from the company that I won the $ 750, 000 I want to know how to contact the company, although I answered immediately and sent my name and my pin from my Mobile
    to e-mail that sent to me
    Egypt