Shaw / returning equipment

Williams Lake, BC, Canada Review updated:

I returned my equipment to shaw almost a month ago and I confirmed twice with service representatives that they had the confirmation number from O'Netrix saying I returned the equipment. Shaw sent me to a collection agency even though I confirmed twice over the past month that the problem had been fixed and that I don't need to worry about being sent to a collection agency. I am so upset. I have been dealing with wildfires all summer and I told shaw I could not return the equipment until the end of August. They had the note on my account and said I had until August 30th. I returned it about a week before August 30th. After I returned the equipment, I even called and confirmed with Shaw and gave them the confirmation number. I did so again last week because I got a letter in the mail saying I would be sent to a collection agency!! This is absolutely mortifying. After this experience, I don't think I will trust Shaw again to provide internet, TV, or phone services. I have repeatedly spoken with Shaw about my account and they CONFIRMED I would not be sent to a collection agency because it was an error on their end!!! I did not deserve to be treated like this.

Ca
Sep 18, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Jun 20, 2018

They are doing that exact same thing to me..are they that broke that they have to squeeze every last dime out of their former customers?? Never have I ever seen such greed..do they, by chance have Donald Trump as their CEO because that would explain a lot!!!