Shaw Cable / internet 150
Shaw cable made me sign up for a 2 year upgrade to my internet, internet 150 which I didn't receive. And now they are charging me $315 Cad for an early cancellation fee just because I transferred to a different company. I have attached a picture of my internet speed readings, not just for a day but for few days.
I consider this a fraud, because in the first place I was charged for a service that I dit not get and now they want more money because I cancelled my service with them.
More Shaw Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Shaw Cable - billing scam 
- Shaw Direct - customer service 
- Shaw Direct / Star Choice - hidden disclaimers
- Shaw Internet Survey - shaw internet survey scam 
- Shaw Cable - hacker attempts! 
- Shaw Cable - poor customer service and billing process 
- Shaw - billing
- Shaw - changing conditions of service that I didn't agree to.
- Shaw Cable - refer a friend payments 
- Shaw Phone and internet - seasonal service not instituted when requested