Serta Mattress / Poor quality product!
I purchased a mattress and box springs April 2017 from a local Bed Outlet. It was a Marsala Plush set with low profile Box. I noticed that the material that encloses this mattress was starting to break apart in several areas. It was on both sides of the mattress. I call the local manager who came out and inspected and concurred that their was material giving way. She notified her sales representative for Serta here in Arizona and was told that the material is not covered under the warranty for Serta, even though you go on line and see the guarantee of a full 10 years against fault materials or faulty workmanship. I haven't even had this mattress for 5 years and they will not honor their guarantee. My recommendation to folks looking for a mattress is to avoid this well known company as their product is marginal at best.
More Serta Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - Poor service! 
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - sagging mattress/huge hole/crater 
- Serta Tranquil Nights Potomac Falls Mattress - serta tranquil nights popomac falls mattress 
- Serta South Africa - Worlds WORST mattress
- Serta South Africa - Brand new mattress - Damated 
- Serta Mattress - serta mattress
- Serta - mattress plus mcminnville tn/serta 
- Serta - full size mattress purchased at boscov's
- Serta - serta briarton ll pocket coil euro top mattress
- Serta - serta I comfort insight