Select Comfort / back problems
I agree with everyone the bed is a piece of crap. I spent $3500.00 on the bed 3 years age the middle sinks in the left remote doesn't show the numbers, my back problems are worse my husband can't sleep and is grochy all the time. I hope they take it off the market soon, I made the mistake of telling my grandparents that I loved the bed after owning it for 4 months so she bought one too, now she has major sleep and health problems .
More Select Comfort Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly
- Sleep Number - omg, we had massive mold problem cause by the sleep number mattress!!
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number ie
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number bed p5