Sears / customer service/product
I purchased a water heater in '05 and now it needs complete replacement. The product was faulty in the beginnning. They charge $239 to re-install the product. Also the customer service is terrible.
Beth held my phone line for 20 minutes. I tried talking to her, pressing the keys and she still pretended not to hear me. I eventually
had to unplug the phone for 20 minutes for her to release the line.
In order for our voices to be heard, we must boycott anything associated with Sears. Their products no longer live up to the name.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund