Sears - Sump Pumps / sick and tired of sears!

1 United States

We had two sump pumps die on us in February. We went to the Sears store with them, they had a lifetime warranty, the store said we had to take them to the repair center. We took them to the repair center and they said they do not touch sump pumps they have to be replaced. We then called Sears and they said they had to send out a tech to check them. After two rescheduling, a tech rep came and said they both had to be replaced. The next day Sears called and gave us a replacement number for one of the pumps. I said there were two pumps they said they knew nothing about the 2nd pump. After many phone calls and faxing a copy of the box that said lifetime warranty, they said they would send the tech out again (why I don't know he already said it could not be fixed) Well he was suppose to come a couple weeks ago but the night before they called that they had to reschedule. Well today was the day, I stayed home all day waiting for the tech, well he never showed up. I called Sears and they said he called here at 12:17 and whoever answered the phone said they knew nothing about it. Well, duh, don't you think he would have realized he called the wrong number. I didn't even go outside to get the mail all day. So they have to reschedule it for next Friday. I am sick and tired of waiting for Sears and I will not buy another thing in that store. Do not buy anything that may have to be serviced.