Sears Portrait Studio / misled and dissatisfied
When we arrived at the studio, we were asked if we were interested in tradional or modern poses. I told her both but for the main pose we wanted it to be tradional. So she showed us to the studio and proceeded to put us in very unconfortable and unnatural poses. We told her that this was not working, that we would like to try more tradional poses and she ignored our request. After we were bullied through our Family Poses we wanted to get some of our two year old alone. Our daughter found a car prop that she was interested in and would not leave alone, my husband and I asked her to do a pose with it just to appease our daughter and she refused. She continued to do what she wanted and nothing that we requested. When we sat down to view our poses, she deleted 4 of the poses without consulting us first. The two poses of our family were terrible and you could tell that we were very uncomfortable. The pictures taken of our daughter were also terrible, she was not captured smiling in any of them, (however there were plenty of oppurtunities to catch her doing so). When I was ready to place my order I was told that if I used my coupon for $4.99 package I would be penalized if I wanted to get other poses. I could either buy the sheets seperatly for $7.99 or get the package (one pose) for $4.99 and each sheet of the other poses would be $20.00 each. That is not what the coupon stated but the associate did not seem to care. When I went to pick the pictures up they had taken upon themselves to print 5 extra sheets and try to SUCKER me into buying them. I asked them what they wre going to do with them and she said that they would be shredded. Needless to say I was not satisfied with this expeience and will not be returning to the studio.
More Sears Portrait Studio Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears - kenmore elite refrigerator repair
- Sears - I don't know.
- Sears A&E Service Repair - whirlpool refrigerator
- Sears Home Warranty - kenmore dehumidifier
- Sears Repair Services - refrigerator