Sears PartsDirect / bad customer service
Ordered part for Dewalt cordless drill since the web site said it was in stock. Received an email 2 days later that it was back-ordered. Called immediately and canceled the part, customer service rep said it was canceled. Two weeks later, received another email that the part was backordered, called again to cancel and was told that they could not control their supplier and even though it was canceled, it would probably still ship and that I would have to return it (and pay for shipping). I spoke to a supervisor and she promised to cancel the order. Five days later, received another email saying that the part had been shipped.
I would not recommend using Sears Parts Direct for any reason. Their web site in not correct on the parts in stock, they do not have control of their suppliers and they are not honest in their commitments to customers.
More Sears PartsDirect Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - je more elite
- Sears - master protection agreement not honored
- Sears Brands - protection agreement division
- Sears Home Improvements - gutters and soffits
- Sears Brands - working conditions