Sears Online / refrigerator return/refund
On My 30th I ordered a refrigerator delivered. The delivery arrived as scheduled on June 2, 2017 and then things began to go wrong. The delivery guy was dirty, sloppy and alone. His co-worker skipped work that day. It's hard to deliver a fridge by yourself. But he slammed and pushed and damaged my brand new porch stair, tore all the paint off the door jam before I could stop him. He decided THEN to remove the package to fit through the door better and that's when I saw the multiple dents an scratches on the fridge. I refused the delivery, called the 800 number to cancel and was told I would receive a refund in 7-10 days. 12 days later, I received an email telling me they'd canceled my order. Gee, I thought that's what we did on June 2. So today, 6/16 I called customer NO Service and got a woman who had limited English speaking skills. When I asked to speak to a supervisor who spoke better English, she hung up on me.
Don't order from this company now going down the tube because of terrible customer service. Don't expect a refund or anything they promise as SEARS does not deliver --either the goods or the promises. Watch your stock investments. This company is headed for the bottom. It appears no one cares about the customer.
More Sears Online Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears - Kenmore cannister vacuum repair
- Sears.com - online order defective on delivery
- Sears Brands - sears home services
- Sears Master Protection Plan - hot water heater replacement
- Sears Home Warranty - service not provided