Sears Online / refrigerator return/refund

1 Deary, Idaho, United States

On My 30th I ordered a refrigerator delivered. The delivery arrived as scheduled on June 2, 2017 and then things began to go wrong. The delivery guy was dirty, sloppy and alone. His co-worker skipped work that day. It's hard to deliver a fridge by yourself. But he slammed and pushed and damaged my brand new porch stair, tore all the paint off the door jam before I could stop him. He decided THEN to remove the package to fit through the door better and that's when I saw the multiple dents an scratches on the fridge. I refused the delivery, called the 800 number to cancel and was told I would receive a refund in 7-10 days. 12 days later, I received an email telling me they'd canceled my order. Gee, I thought that's what we did on June 2. So today, 6/16 I called customer NO Service and got a woman who had limited English speaking skills. When I asked to speak to a supervisor who spoke better English, she hung up on me.
Don't order from this company now going down the tube because of terrible customer service. Don't expect a refund or anything they promise as SEARS does not deliver --either the goods or the promises. Watch your stock investments. This company is headed for the bottom. It appears no one cares about the customer.

As