Sears / Nordic Track / much false information

Grand Forks, ND, United States Review updated:

I bought a Nordic Track 7700 from Sears and he said it was the same exact model as Nordic Track sells and that I could buy it from Nordic Track. I know companies change the quality, motor, etc. when selling to lower quality stores (sears does not have quality merchandise for the most part). He assured me that it was the same exact machine as Nordic Track and that I could buy the 7700 directly from them. He said that the console would project to the TV screen (I'm short and can't see the console and want to do the google map routes and use the browser and be able to see it). He assured me that the browser and trail maps would all display on the TV screen so I could see them.He also told me that the ifit subscription was free with the machine I bought. I tried to pay for it and he said it was included with this machine.All of which was false. Nordic Track was very unhelpful and one person was rude and in so many words said it was my problem. If they are going to use Sears as an agent then it's their problem too.

Kp
Apr 10, 2014

Comments

• Th
      20th of Jul, 2014

I bought a c950 pro and was told it came with a free 1 year subscription. I love sears, I just think these sales people are being misinformed.