Sears Kenmore Refrigerator / sears service/repair of refrigerator
The refrigerator in the unit that I rent has not been cooling properly. My food and milk spoils in a few days.
The landlord blames me, and says that I have too much in the freezer compartment. He suggested getting rid of some of the frozen items. My defense is that the freezer is not overly stuffed. He said he'd have someone look at it.
One evening I realized that someone had been in my apartment to see the refrigerator, because items next to the refrigerator had been moved. Then I noticed a memo on the refrigerator that says
"PLZ remove 1/2 items in Frezzer, Refer cooling Normal, Poor Air Flow. Thz Sears" .
I did not believe that this memo was from a repair person. How could a refrigerator repair person misspell freezer? Aside from the misspelling, the comment left echoed of my landlord's words.
I called Sears the next day and someone told me that the work order mentioned that the refrigerator is 14 years old, and that something was sealed. He then asked if the refrigerator was still not working.
When I asked for a copy of the work order, he transferred me back into phone automated la-la land. Finally I got a hold of a live person who claimed she could not hear me, then could not find any information on the service I was asking about. When I insisted that I just spoke with someone who found record of the service, she agreed that a service person was at my apartment between the hours of 8 and 5 the previous day, but that she could not tell me anything about the repair, and that the previous person should not have either.
They should provide a copy of the service order to the user of the refrigerator via mail, at least.
More Sears Kenmore Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - je more elite
- Sears - master protection agreement not honored
- Sears Brands - protection agreement division
- Sears Home Improvements - gutters and soffits
- Sears Brands - working conditions