Sears Grand / customer service sucks!

1 3330 S. 5600 W.West Valley City, UT, United States
Phone: 801-963-2000

Nov 10, 2010, I ordered some Attitude Aprons, which I wanted by, and was told would be in by, Thanksgiving Nov 25, since their shipments came in every Tuesday and Friday. I ordered it IN THE STORE (with the help of their own employee) on their computer, and they were very quick to run my debit card for the entire purchase AT THE TIME OF THE ORDER. Not only did my order NOT come in the following week... it was not here in 2 weeks... it was NOT even here in time for Thanksgiving! On Nov 29th, I called to cancel my order and have my card reimbursed. The first 2 calls, Customer Service hung up on me. The 3rd time, I called back, and asked for the Customer Service Mgr, but it was the same girl who had hung up on me, so she would NOT give me to the Mgr! She asked me for the return number from my receipt, which I read to her, then she said, "I'm sorry I cannot refund your card. It appears that your order is in transit. You will have to wait until it gets to our store, and then come in, and you will be charged a small restocking fee." I argued "why would I pay you to restock something that I have never taken possession of!"...<click> I got hung up on again...