Sears Gold Mastercard / late fee charges

IL, United States Review updated:
sears credit card charges $39.00 late fees when you pay on the due date ? get that they say that even though our time frame was 1 hour behind them that we have to suffer. that is wrong if i am paying my bills on time in my time zone we shouldnt be charged please help to see this corrected with all the people unable to pay there bills you have someone like me in these times that does pay even if it is on the due date and they take advantage of you thanks marty welsh

Comments

Sa
  27th of Mar, 2008
Did you threaten to close the account? I had a similar experience with J.C Penney. When I said I'd close the account, they offered to take the charge off. Sure enough, it was credited back to me on my next statement.
Na
  21st of Jul, 2008
Sears is the worst. We sent payment -- for entire bill --less than $50.00, 8 days before due date, and they credited it the day after the due date. customer serivice said it was due to "Postal Service delivery" issues. WE closed the account, after having it for over 31 years, and do not even SHOP at Sears any more. THEY lost us as a customer.
Do
  28th of Sep, 2008
I have always paid my bill on time or ahead of time.. Just last week I received an e-mail that I was over my account limit..I knew this was wrong because I was a long ways away from my limit of $12, 000. My statement showed a balance of a little over $5, 000 Then I noticed my limit had been dropped to only $5, 000 instead of the 12, 000 I would like to know who changed this and exactly why .. I dont want to hear bullcrap about any late bills because there have not been any..What next with this outfit???

Sears Brands Logo Sears Brands