Sears / customer service/online shopping

United States Review updated:

“We don’t listen, we don’t have to, we’re Sears”

I won’t bore you with the details – you have your own stories to share. Just know from my experience Sears Customer Care, and My Sears, and Sears Executive Customer Service, it’s all the same. Don’t believe me? Write and see for yourself: [protected]@searshc.com. There is a number you need to insert after “service, ” any single digit will do. I have an accurate address that belongs to the one agent who actually had people skills and who genuinely tried to help. I think someone berated her for that orientation and she went MIA, never returning phone calls or emails. She was poised to help but every subsequent agent I talked to had a scripted agenda to deny my claim. I was told my former representative was out sick. I very much hope that she was not made ill by the corporate climate. In any event, do not believe the answering machine at [protected], (punch in any two digit number to get a rep), an OGM will tell you that you will hear from someone by 5:00 of that business day. Don’t count on it.
I would love to hear stories that are vastly different from my own. Like many Baby Boomers I grew up with Sears and there was a time the name stood for quality, value, and service.. Post your great experiences here and restore my faith. If not, feel free to cut, paste, and repost the contents of this message on the websites of your choice. Currently that is my plan. Generally, I would post my name but I am concerned that management in this case is a vindictive group. There are stories on the internet entertaining the idea of Amazon acquiring Sears. That could be a very good thing for Sear’s customer and possibly the company as well. Amazon’s customer service is near to perfect. By the way, I told an agent last night I promised to chronicle my experience with Sears and post it for other readers. “That is your prerogative, ” she said. As if we didn’t already know.

Cs
Aug 20, 2014

Comments

• Mr
      Aug 20, 2014

I have to disagree, if for nothing more than this complaint doesn't detail anything of a complaint nature. It's just complaining for the sake of complaining.