Sears Credit Card / harassment about bogus past due bill!
My wife and I have received several debt collection calls in an attempt to collect an alleged outstanding bill with Sears Credit Card Services. The amount they give us is $49.++ They state that they have spoken to us on different occasions and that we know about the bill and that it has been reported to the credit bureaus. They asked if I still lived at an address that was a temporary address in 1998 and I said that I have not lived there for 10 years. Today, April 12, 2008 I received a call and then called Sears to see if they have ever had an outstanding balance on any account that I have ever had with them and they said "no".
These calls and this harassment need to stop and this company investigated. I have read other complaints on the internet about them and someone need to put a stop to this.
More Sears Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - ongoing refrigerator issue
- Sears Jewelry - Ring Repair
- Sears Brands - dishwasher repair
- Sears Brands - repair service
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite refrigerator