Sears / tv repair
When called Sears at [protected] for an appointment, I was told the technician will tell you how much it cost me to fix my TV in terms of labor and parts after diagnosis. I was also told I have a chance to decide to whether let him fix the TV to pay the cost of labor and parts, or let him leave just to pay the diagnosis fee, which was $105.
Yesterday, a technician with name tag as "Carlo"(Technician ID 0007268) came. He never told how much his estimated cost would be as I was told previously. After 15-minute work, however, he told me I owe him ~$200, with $105.00 as diagnosis fee, ~$90 as labor fee, and $2.91 for AC fuse. I was shocked.
I do not want to fight a man in my house, so that I paid.
Called Sears right after the man left my house. However, I was told that I was unlucky, but the charges will stand.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears Kenmore Elite - Model # 795.74025.412
- Sears Brands - refrigerator issues, not wanting to replace it
- Sears Parts Direct - I am complaining about return and overall service
- Sears Johnson City Mall - credit for cancelled item
- Sears Holdings Corp - refrigerator warranty program