Sears / have not received my tv, repaired or not

I carried my tv (sylvania, model 6720FDF-A) to the Sears store #3216, where I purchased it for repair. I was told that the tv would be repaired and returned to me by the 15th of September, today is October 6, I have yet to receive my tv, repaired or not. I always thought that Sears backed the products they sold, but I have found out that they do not back anything, my opinion, that they sell. If anyone wants my opinion of Sears, I am afraid they would not get recommended at all. I would suggest they go else where to buy anything. I would not trust Sears to stand behind anything they sell.

N  25th of Jan, 2014 by
First of all sears doesnt repair they contract that work out and it could be the repairman is having problems with getting parts..if u had purchased the Ppa plan it covers trading in the broke tv for a new one.
N  31st of Jan, 2014 by
Dear Anne,
We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us. We’re sorry to hear that your TV situation is yetto be resolved, and we can see that we’ve caused some aggravation with the process that has taken place thus far. We’d like to speak with you, and have a dedicated case manager contact you, and assist you with the TV. At your soonest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anne), and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Edwin C.