Sears / backorder process
Ordered a Kenmore air filter (Sears item# [protected] Mfr. model# 85244) on October 5th. At the time, it was shown as being in stock and ready to ship. My delivery estimate on my receipt is Oct 8.
After waiting 4 business days with no shipment notification, I contacted Sears CS via email on Thursday night. They informed me that it would ship Saturday the 11th. On Monday the 13th, I still had no update, so I emailed again. Finally at that point they inform me that it's back ordered at their "Customer Fulfillment Center".
I replied to them and ask what needs to be done to cancel my order. They say they have sent it to cancellations. This was Oct 13. Today I noticed my card had not been refunded and the order still shows as processing. I called their 800# and they tell me they can't cancel a back ordered item, and it will probably ship to my house. If I get it, I just need to refuse delivery and they will refund me after they get it back.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - dishwasher repair
- Sears Brands - repair service
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite refrigerator
- Sears Brands - contractors
- Sears - master plan protection agreement