Sears Brands / clothes washer he3
I have a broken spider arm/drum assembly on my washer. Part is covered by lifetime warranty, but Sears says they need to have their technician come out to diagnose the problem. Representative said "that's what the warranty says". This is completely untrue and a way for Sears to offset the cost of the warrantied parts and have the customer charged for installation even if they can do it themselves. The warranty does not stipulate that a Sears technician be dispatched to diagnose the problem, I've checked the written warranty.
I would like the part shipped to me so my washer can be repaired...
I've called many times as well and keep getting the runaround. I've also emailed their escalation department (email@example.com) When will someone at Sears actually stand up for the companies warranties? Seems to me that they're writing off good customers and hoping for new ones. Not how it works. Never had a problem with Sears for MANY years - I won't be buying from them again unless they can make it right.
More Sears Brands Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears - warranty department 
- Sears - sears home services
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite refrigerator
- Sears Brands - order
- Sears Brands - bosch dishwasher