Sears - Attleboro, MA / I left sears a dissatisfied customer!

On Monday November 5,2007 I attempted to return a faulty GPS Garmin 530 that I paid $324.00 for. I had my receipt of purchase and presented it to the Manager there Mr Ken Schram. Mr Schram said that he was sorry but he could not exchange or refund or credit my Sears acct and I left SEARS a DISSATISFIED customer!!! I am appalled that SEARS sold me a faulty item and now won't exchange it for a new one or credit my SEARS acct with the $324.00 I have notified GARMIN of the situation and I want results!

Va

Comments

• Aa
      20th of Oct, 2009

The return policy for electronics is clearly stated on the bottom of the receipt. 99% of cases where an item is not refunded the customer fails to understand the return policy. 30 day return period for faulty electronics, 1 year limited warranty (dealing with Garmin)... other than that, the only other explanation is if the product was physically abused/damaged. Expecting Sears to offer a refund for an item that went through a washing machine (for example) is ridiculous, regardless as to how long you've had it.

Andrew