SBI Credit Cards / rude behavior, pathetic service of sbi credit card

I am having SBI Credit Card since last three years. A resident of Nagpur, Maharashtra (INDIA), I received my few credit card statement in the beginning for which I paid the bills regularly. But later, the bill statement stopped coming by post and SBI Cards started sending the same on my Email ID for which I never asked. After couple of months I started receiving calls from their Delhi call center for the payment and subsequently their collection center representatives started giving threatening calls and also visited my residence and misbehaving with my elderly parents and my wife as I was not available personally during the day time. This pathetic behavior disturbed me. Even after asking for bills (hard copies), to their call centre, I never received bills in hard copy. My card is now blocked and the local collection boys still threaten and misbehave every now and then. Their only contention is for the minimum payment and not for settling and account. SBI Card holders, please beware of this.

State Bank of India [SBI] Logo State Bank of India [SBI]