SBI Card / no money refund received!

1 India Review updated:

I had booked a railway ticket through sbi card, unfortunately the train got canceled due to rain, and refund of the same not received by card company as they say. To resolving disputes i call a company so many times, but all fail, ultimately i paid the disputed amount as they demand. Then also the company asking for charges for insurance, late payment interest and penalty for the same. This is my good luck, company is asking for going to court after the 2 years with the amount of round about of rs. 8500/- otherwise it could be in lakhs after some years.

Comments

Md
  10th of Sep, 2007

I have to say that I have a SBI CARD bearing no.4317 5750 2728 0719.In July, 2006 I had taken a loan of Rs.22, 000/ (Twenty two Thousand) for a period of 12 month’s and I have paid more than the 12 EMI’s of loan amount with interest and service charges.
Now the SBI CARD has send me letter that I have to pay more amount (i.e.Rs.5,451)to clear the loan account. In these 12 months from August 2006 to July 2007, they have charged me many times the late payment fee and cheque pick-up fees. Whenever I talked to customer care about this they had told me that these charges will be reversed in next statement and cheque pick-up fee will not be applicable but never did it. When I called to them the other executives told me that I have never talked to customer care regarding these complains and nobody had promised me for reversal. Now I want to know that whether the interaction of customer with customer care has been recorded or not, since I have not any proof of the verbal instructions of Customer Care executives.
I made payment to SBI CARDS through cheque Of Rs.2,054/(Cheque No.377157) issued by ICICI BANK (MARGAO,GOA) and cheque was clear by SBI CARDS dated 19th September,2006.But SBI CARDS saying we have not recieved any cheque and adding late fine day by day Since September,2006.
Even after hundreds of calls, They are not sending me sufficient answer .
Therefore, I request you to please enquire about the case throughly and do justice to me, since all these problems are created by customer care executives and cheque pick-up persons of SBI CARD. Please, do the needful and inform me about the settlement or e-mail as early as possible. I have given my personal detail.
Thanking you,