SBI Card / fraud and always deliver wrong information

1 India Review updated:

Business associates of sbi card called me several time, offering Encash amount on card.On their undue pressure, i accepted.They sent me the charges different from told by bank.
Although, i paid excess amount of total unbilled amount well before time.Then also, they penalised me and charged late fine at next statement.I told them that my account statement shows much balance at advance, they argued badly and told to pay more and the advance credited amount could not be adjusted.you have to spent on purchases the credit amount.
Is this not a fraud? I paid rs 4000 instead of rs 2000 in advance of next EMI.Then also levy interest charges on my adavance amount from me.This is a great "GUNDAGARDI"

Comments

22nd of Jun, 2009

some hacker used my card online to book online tickets & phone bills. I sent a written request to look in matter, reverse charges but these so called GE people who manage the SBi card are use less its been a month and they have done nothing.

moreover since past 2 weeks these chu***s are calling me eevery morning at 8AM, Im spite of telling to call after 10 these idiots dont understand, sometimes if 1 idiot is not enough other calls - seems they have no work but just call. they cant even talk properly and dont even have specific point.

SBI should sack out the GE guys and get some one better to mange the cards bzi, else just drop it all together. such ###edup backend support and mostly idiots talking with no end in sight.