SBI / harrasment to sbi staff member by sbi card recovery members
i am working in sbi since 1981 and using sbi card .last year due to some family problem i remain on leave from bank which results bank not paid my sallary. i have told the whole problem to the recovery agents mr.mahipal and his boss mr.arora they every month forced me to issue cheque for the minimum payment and they abused on the dishonour of these cheques and forced me to give cash. on my several requests they tried to make some loud shouting in front my residence andgive abuse to my daughter in my absence (which results my elder daughter goes in shock and depression due to these people nonsence talk). i requested them that i am a bank employee in the same institution dont say like this if you people are behaving a state bank emploee like this then what type of behavior you have with other bank's valuable coustomer. i regret the earlier cheques issued by me taken forcibly by these people are disonored because salary not paid by the bank. any how i have sufficient funds with the bank and nothing to worry about my credit card out standing. i request your goodself to immediately stop these persons to visit my residence .i request the bank to please dont give any data of their employees to any private agency as they are sharing it to many other agencies.
an early favourable action will be apriciated .
sbi mohali punjab
k no 406
phase 1 mohali
More SBI Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI Cards - reinstatement of a deactivated credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - loan officer corruption
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - education loan
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - to refund the amount which was deducted as premium for pai without my consent.
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - personal loan not processing for more than 45 days