SBI / wrong calls

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir,

I am A.Ponkumar. Two months before I purchased an Air tel No:[protected]. I am getting a lot calls from SBI - Credit card Dept, Paris Branch, chennai asking a Name Mr.K.Prathap. I don't Know who is prathap. I got around 78 calls from That Dept.

I told them that I am not prathap. They are not accepting it. Then i told them that I am prathab. They are not accepting that also. What can I do. I used polite, strong , and harsh words also.

Still they are torturing me.

I am getting calls from

Thank you.

Comments

• Ni
      31st of Dec, 2010

Hello Frnd, I too got the similar calls but saying i am using SBI Credit card and payment is still pending. I seriously have not gone for SBI credit card and that too they are talking abt 6yrs back. today was the height of all they are telling dont cheat and all word they used I plainly said i will complain about this.
    Tried with the complaint centre @ Airtel they said that the calls are IP calls and cannot be traced back only police can do something.
    The Nos are:
    +914439830209
    +914425255629
    +914442914482
    +914443901592

The height of this is once i got call from SBI very recently whether i want SBI credit card or not and i said i dont want. keeping this link to all their future calls they say that i have accepted in their recent call and should accept now also...very funny the way they work. Pls help to resolve someone