Sansui CTV / Poor after sale service
I am forwarding this complaint to inform you how the Sansui India in working and they are not in position to give after sale service.
This is regarding a CTV problem. I have purchased a CTV brand “SANSUI” Model # 29" Hard Rock CTV on 22.07.2006 through the dealer M/S. NEHA ELECTRONICS, 2337 SEC 7A FARIDABAD, HARYANA vide BILL # 482 dtd. 22.07.2006. The TV started giving problem within 6 months from the purchase date. It used to get switched off every now and then. After complaining it to the dealer, he got it recitified after 1½ month of the formal complaint. It worked only for a few days, and then went into the same mode. This time even after complaining it again n again to the dealer, he took quite long to get it repaired. But again the same thing happened. And this time, even the dealer is not listening to us even after multiple complaints and reminders. More, no one is picking the phones on Sansui help lines. I have lodged several complaints with their Action line # but nobody is attending.
H. C. Sehgal
More Sansui CTV Complaints & Reviews
- Sansui India - Poor customer service! 
- Sansui Colour TV - Waste of money 
- Sansui TV - Televison problems since last 1 and half month 
- Sansui - 432 inches plasma TV - not worth paying for! 
- Sansui LCD TV - India - Very poor service! 
- Sansui Electric - sled5515w led 55 in tv
- Sansui - Led television 
- Sansui/ DVD Player - remote not working 
- Sansui 32" LED TV - Sansui LED TV - Extreme Cheap Quality Product
- Sansui LCD TV - Sansui service representive fails to fix the lcd tv