Samsung / vacuum cleaner
No customer service! clearly samsung does not care about its customers once the product leaves the showroom floor. I cannot even begin to describe my frustration. all I want is a brush head for my vacuum cleaner (model number vcdc20ch, model code vc20chndcnc/sg) I placed countless calls over a period of 1 week to the service and parts centre, to which I was referred, in an attempt to obtain the part; I left my requests and no one gets back to me. email and online live chat do not work. I ring samsung direct and they refer me back to the same service centre, which appears to be the only one, and who half the time don't even answer their phones. after playing a song and dance with the samsung customer "service" operator who was incapable of a discussion that was unscripted, and could not provide any options, I asked for someone more senior. I have left my enquirer with them, whether I get any solution will remain to be seen. regardless, the whole experience has left me sour, I will never buy another product unless I check their customer service record first.
More Samsung Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - s10 shipping
- Samsung Electronics - samsung cash prize promo winnings
- Samsung Electronics - the new pie update for samsung s8 and above
- Samsung Electronics - washing machine
- Samsung Galaxy - lost of mobile on flight no sq 256 dated 20 feb 2019.