Samsung Mobile Phone U700 / reception problem with phone optus have told me to contact samsung

1 23 Beechwood dr Yamanto 4305Ipswich, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0419 026 640

terrible reception on my phone U700 samasung mobile phone contract started with optus oct 2007 they sent phone away to be fixed however they claim it has liquid damage so won't fix it as i am an extremely fussy person with my phone i don't know how this could be the case however i don't know if that is the case if it would be a problem with the reception as they have told me to contact you as they can't help me thats what i'm doing my contract is for 24 months i don't this phone will even last that time worst phone have EVER had

Comments

• Ha
      12th of Jul, 2008

my phone sound very low in ringtone

• Ha
      12th of Jul, 2008

my phone ring ton sound is very low - mobile model sgh - U700

• Pe
      21st of Jul, 2008

Hey buddy, ive had the same problem, ive sent the phone back once before, but ive had heaps of friends that have experienced the ### aswell, ive had some luck, after talkin to the a complaint officer and they said that they will put $60.00 on my account so that it could cover the cost of purchasing a temp phone, although it is a start it is hardly enjoy considering that i am paying 89.00 a month to use a "quality" phone and their service. i dont know what else to do, cause after hearing friends needing to send it 3 times before they consider replacing it with a U700, is just simply unacceptable.

5th of Aug, 2008

this is crazy!!! I'm having the same problem with the Samsung U700 - on the other side of the world - South Africa.My phone also came back "water damaged" what's even worse is that my service provider - MTN - even complained that this is a rubbish phone. So, now I wonder - I'm only starting my complaint now - is there even hope that they will assist me? I am also paying a lot every month R500 - 00 without the benefit of the phone..I am extremely upset and dissapointed.