Samsung / after-sale service
Below is an complaint e-mail I sent to Samsung HK, their respond is they won't change the policy. Surprisingly, they said they don't have the e-mail address of Samsung Korea !
"(Content of complaint to Samsung)
“After talking to your Customer Service Dept. today, I was shocked by your After-sale Service Policy that after my above TV warranty (3-year) expired, I would not be provided for any maintenance contract. I bought 2 Samsung TVs (46” & 37”) 3 1/2 years ago, the above model broke down & cost me HK$1, 060 for repair in Nov 2011; while the other doesn't function well, and may cost me similar repairing charges.
It’s the 1st time I experienced that the supplier of household electrical products does not provide maintenance contract after warranty expires.
As such a huge worldwide organization, this after-sale policy is absolutely ridiculous & will surely cause lots of costs / troubles to the customers.
I was once told by a friend that Samsung TVs normally break down after 3 years (it was incredible to me at that time, but it proves to be true now). I believe I could hardly do anything but to advise my relatives / friends to think clearly before purchasing Samsung products to avoid subsequent costly repair charges !
Meanwhile, pls. provide me with the e-mail address of Samsung (Head Office - Korea) as I want to forward this complaint to them directly.
12 Dec 2011”
More Samsung Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - Samsung Gear S2
- Samsung Electronics - website 
- Samsung Electronics - gear fit pro 2
- Samsung Electronics - 51" plasma panel defective for a 3rd time.