Having problems with Samsung?

Samsung reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 4, 2006. The latest review Gas Range Refund and Lost Exchange In Range was posted on Apr 14, 2021. The latest complaint Removed Features while upgrading was resolved on Jul 27, 2016. Samsung has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1267 reviews. Samsung has resolved 287 complaints.

Samsung Customer Service Contacts

1800 726 7864 (USA and Canada)
8800 555 5555 (Russia)
444 7711 (Turkey)
1800 228 899 (Malaysia)
1800 588 855 (Vietnam)
1800 726 7864 (Mexico)
+82 222 550 114 (South Korea)
+44 330 726 7864 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 042 5299 (Australia)
+64 800 672 6786 (New Zealand)
+32 22 012 418 (Belgium)
+45 70 701 970 (Denmark)
+31 889 090 100 (Netherlands)
+351 808 207 267 (Portugal)
+41 800 726 7864 (Switzerland)
+852 36 984 698 (Hong Kong)
+63 24 222 111 (Philippines)
+65 69 161 261 (Singapore)
+27 860 726 7864 (South Africa)
+94 115 900 000 (Sri Lanka)
+66 26 893 232 (Thailand)
+54 800 555 7267 (Argentina)
129, Samsung-ro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si

Email [protected]@gmail.com
missing date 1/04/12

my phone mising

Samsung Galaxy S2fualty mobile / customer service

My complaint is with Samsung a company who I have many products with but now i don't think i will have another samsung product again. After 3 months of having the Samsung Galaxy S2 phone it stopped charging. So i bought a new battery. Still not working so on the 4th month I called Samsung's Customer Services and I advised theem i didn't have the original battery they said thats fine we will send u out packaging to send the phone to repair centre. Not long after the call my screen went dead just black couldn't see anything on it but thee sound worked as i rang it. Sent phone away to be repaired. Came back few weeks later with letter saying not genuine samsung battery so will not repair it. Called Customer Services again spoke to advisor who stated take out battery and send the phone again which i did and they would send it to anotheer repair centre as they are larger and can repair it faster. So sent phone again, then they called me saying i have to pay £70 to repair it as it had an internal crack on thee screen which i debated as there was no internal crack when i sent the phone so they told me to phone samsung. I called samsunggspoke to a Manager and argued my point that how can i internally crack a screen when the outside of thee screen was fine. The manager then asked me what packaging i sent it in. I advised the packaging that came from repair centre which is just bubble wrap. Manager went away and came back and said 'As a good will gesture i will have the phone repaired free of charge' . So i asked does this mean the phone will not be returned until its repaired which he replied yes. 2 days latter my phone is returned un repaired and also another envelope was issued to send it to repair centre. So for the 3rd time i sent phone away to be repaired. Few days later an invoice appears for the internal crack on screen to be repaired at a cost of £70. I called samsung on saturday theere on my birthday aswell i was clearly not happy as I was told this would be fixed for free. Advisor wouldnt let me speak to a Manager as its a saturday and advised someone will call me back monday (today) to listen to original call and see what they can offer me so I am waiting on my call but i just get lied to all the time by Samsung its a joke!!! And now im still without my phone 2 months later.

Samsung Customer Service Sm Cebu City Northwing — very poor customer service

We went to samsung customer service, sm cebu city, northwing and we have observed that they have extremely...

Samsunglemon products

Less than 6 months ago I purchased three major samsung appliances. Frontliad washer, dryer and refrigerator. After two months the dryer failed to heat. Repaired. Two months later the washing machine leaks like someone shot holes in it. Repair man came and said it was an improperly inserted filter. Yet he sent the paperwork thru as cleared the drain. Never cycled it to see if it continued to leak. Ran a load and water everywhere! Called back to repair. Sending someone back out in a week! I did not purchase used appliances. They are new! I believe the lemon law should apply and they should replace or return their less than desireable appliances! I'm on a fixed income and disabled!

• Jb
          J Bernard Dec 22, 2019

Front load washer dispenses softener at the same time detergent is introduced to laundry.
          3rd tech call and same situation. Laundry no matter if washed in cold and line dried or hot and dried in gas dryer. Come out scratchy and "pilled". I think I am back in Europe.
          [email protected]
          No one can explain why both products are introduced at the start of wash. 40 years with front load washer, 2 previous Westinghouse stacking and All detergent. Even contacted All and asked if they changed formula and answer was "NO"

• 1z
          1zombywoof Sep 05, 2012

I am having a similar issue with my refridgerator. In nine months i have had five appointments, one cancelled arbitrarily
          and four vists with extensive work done by a third party repair group. They have said its a manufacturing issue, but don't want to get involved for feAr of backlash from samsung. I asked them how many days of work and third party charges would ever warant a replacement. I think thare just counting the days for the warranty to expire...

Samsung Led Tvfaulty/damaged

Hi

I bought a 32’’ Samsung LED TV from Carrefour on 22-05-2012. When I asked salesman for the TV he gave me some old front side damaged box. I requested him please give me another piece cause its look like damaged from screen side, cause there was big damaged from front side, But he asked its last piece and they don’t have stock but he assured me its all ok. Then he put some hard grey color tape on damaged area.

Now am in India I opened it, it was looking ok but when I switched it on the screen is damaged and main thing is that, tv was totally unpacked from inside I didn’t find any screws for mounting didn’t find battery even remote is missing, It means tht salesman knew very well that this piece is faulty and I was looking for same make/model but there was no stock available so he gave me faulty piece

This sales man/Carrefour cheated on me to achieve his targets.

Sales man Name : Mr. Jomel Bautista

faulty/damaged

Rt26 Samsung Refrigeratorscompress not cooling

Date: - 19/05/2012

Dear Sir,

Please My Samsung Refrigerator RT26/2009 this model Refrigerator compress not Cooling please my request check the my Refrigerator RT26
          Thanking & assuring you our best services at all the times, we remain.
          My Address:
          Laxman Singh C/o Satendra Kumar
          D-Block Gali No. 8 House No. 246, Amar Colony, East Gokal Pur
          Near : - Laxmi Public School (Back Side Gali)
          New Delhi –110094
          Mobile No. +91-[protected], [protected]

Yours faithfully
          SATENDRA KUMAR

compress not cooling

Samsung Service May 18, 2012

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for becoming a patron of Samsung product.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your concern to our concern department. Our service specialist would get in touch with you shortly.

We appreciate your patience and request you to bear with us till then.

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

Customer Satisfaction Team
              [email protected]

Samsung/Galaxy Tab — customer service

I spoke to Mr. Greg Kreshaw with Samsung and he has taken care of any problems or complaints about Samsung...

Samsung 40″ LCD TVpoor picture quality

I have had my original Samsung TV ( 40″ LCD TV ) replaced witha new 40″ LED Model 40D 5520 RKXXU. The picture quality on the original set was 100%. My new TV has a poor picture. Rather dull with a lack of sharpness. I have tried all the different picture adjustments, in various modes. Even HD quality, although better is still not what I would expect. The picture quality is somewhat improved when I operate via my vision box. I also notice the logo on screen, particularly where you have the option to press the red button, the “PRESS” word is somewhat blurred, and some of the other captions are not sharp.

I notice when operating through the vision box, when I “PRESS” the red button to active teletext, the accompaning small picture, to the left of the screen, is very clear, together with any captions. This is the picture quality I am seeking for the whole screen. I have another TV, a much cheaper model, in another room, with its own aerial, which gives me an excellent picture. Both TVs have their own separate aerials, some distance apart, so I feel that transmission problems don’t seem to be a problem.

Samsung Gt C-3530mobile phone lost

i have lost my cell phone samsung gt c-3530 on the dated 25/04/04 at araila gaon, jagdishpur town, arah district, bihat state. so kindly help me

mobile phone lost

Samsung/LN32R81Bsamsung lcd panel faulty

Customer satisfaction team,

I purchased a ln32r81b samsung lcd television from penang in malaysia on july, 2007. Firstly i should mention that these televisions seldom operate and was only used for 3000 hours home usage. Currently it developed color problem and confirmed its samsung lcd panel faulty by samsung authorized technician. To replace the lcd panel was quoted (400~500 usd) and the quoted amount i can easily get a brand new lcd television. I was very dissatisfying the quality of samsung television product and attention required to stop the entire crappy product. Hopefully samsung company will put more effort in the research and development department.

You claim its life is 60000 hrs!!!

Regards
                Melvin chang
                [protected]@yahoo.com. My

• Ra
                    RAHUL098 Apr 01, 2012

my mobile is lost, plz try to search this. i am very thankful to u.

Samsung Galaxy Smart Phonecustomer service

Since Oct 2011 (7months now) I have been calling Samsung to deal with my smart phone in regards to it not working properly. I have sent my phone to Samsung twice now, the last time it came back was April 9 2012. The phone is still not working. Everytime I call Samsung I am told something different. I was told last friday by a manager that the situation was being escalated and I should hear back in 24 hours. No call back, so I called today (monday) and the conversation with the Samsung manager was not recorded. Today I was told that Samsung wont do anything unless the phone has been sent in three times. When it gets sent in it is gone for a month... I cant afford to continue having my phone away for a month at a time. Everytime I speak to someone they say that they will help me and so far no one has. I have been told on three separate occasions that someone will call me back in 24 hours, so far not one person has ever called me back. They seem to pass the buck everytime, and no one will actually deal with the situation. I wish I knew that Samsung had horrible customer service before purchasing any of their products. I think its ridiculous that people have to jump through so many hoops to have a product work properly. After spending $500 on a phone I expect Samsung to deal with it.
                  I own many Samsung items, because I thought Samsung was a good company: Washer/Dryer, Tablet, stereo system, blu-ray player, three flat screen tv's and a cell phone. I never realized how bad the customer service is with Samsung. THIS HAS NOT BEEN DEALT WITH PROPERLY OR IN A TIMELY MANNER!

Samsung Mobilemother board problem.

I, sanchit sethi had purchased a samsung galaxy pop+ on 1/4/2012 in jaipur.
                    Within 2-3 days of the purchase, I have started facing the problems of the phone like... It shows media scanner running again and again.
                    I have visited the samsung service center located at ashok nagar in jaipur more than 4 times for the same thing.
                    There are some problems also like-
                    1. The phone restarts on itself a lot of times.
                    2. The apps which I install do not work properly as they do in other phones of the same category.
                    3. Many of the applications work quite slow in-spite of the company saying that the phone has a powerful processor.
                    4. The unlock button does not work a number of times.

I am fed up now... Every other day I have to visit the service centre and I am fed up with all this.
                    I would request you to please give some attention and a satisfactory result/solution to my problem and help me out.

Samsung Refrigeratorsamsung refrigerators cooling failures

I am from the law firm of Zimmerman Reed and we are currently looking for information about Samsung’s prior knowledge of cooling failures. I would love to speak with you if you have had cooling problems with you Samsung refrigerator and reported those problems to Samsung prior to 2007. I can be reached at heidi.[protected]@zimmreed.com or [protected]. Thanks!

• Ed
                          eddie honwin Jan 28, 2013

please can i have a contact that we can call and talkn too for our samsung fridge repair here in south africa?

Samsung WF350AN Front Loading Washer — product fails after 2 years

This is thee top of the line Front Loading Washer. Two years to thee day, theis product has failed. About a $...

Samsung Televisionpoor service

I purchased a samsung 40 inch LCD TV, it was clicking and would not turn on for over five minutes. I heard of the class action lawsuit filed against Samsung for similar problems and called up to have the TV repaired . samsung did give me a date and time when a repairman would be there. along with a service number, sounds good so far. well the time was set for a 2:00pm Friday date so I had to leave work early to be home for the repairman. I left work went home and the repairman never showed up I called Samsung and they told me my order was canceled because they had a problem with the serial number. I asked why didn't someone call me to let me know the order was canceled and all I got was we are sorry. I asked did the person enter the serial number correctly. (answe)r I don't know, I asked why no call back from them( answer) I don't know, I asked who is going to reimburse me for the time I took off from work (answer) I don't know. now I lost money because I had to leave work early without pay and my TV is still broken . before you buy a samsung product think twice if it is need of repair good luck I know it will be the last samsung product I buy.

• Cr
                            Cruzenman May 06, 2015

I have a flat screen television purchase a few years ago that has been cycling itself on and off for over a year. I recently found out through an online search that it was manufactured with a defective capacitor. Because of this known defect, I contacted samsung and requested a free repair. I have never requested a free repair on any product outside of warranty, but because this was a known defect I felt that they should stand behind it. I called and was told that they were offering free repairs for about a year but the program has expired. I appealed this through the better business bureau and a letter from the office of the president at samsung tells me everything I need to know about this company. The letter states "in september 2017, we completed all legal requirements associated with the referenced capacitor settlement. " simply stated, they were sued over the defective part and once they met their legal requirements, everyone can go screw themselves. To hell with what is morally right, to stand behind a "defective/inferior" part - their words, not mine.

Comments

Samsung Laptop Computerbroken adapter under warentte

I have laptop notebook that is still under warranty that works fine, however the adapter is broken. They will replace the adapter for free however I must ship the laptop with the broken adapter, otherwise they will not send a new one? I don't want to ship the laptop because I don't want it either broken or something to happen to it. The adapter is $89, why would they require someone to ship something that is going to cost more in shipping when it is the obvious issue? Doesn't make any sense??

• So
                              somecallemwaffles Mar 03, 2012

They don't trust your assessment of the situation. I assume you are not certified by Samsung to do diagnostics for warranty work. If that is the case they are going to require someone who is better qualified take a look at your laptop. Even if you are absolutely right about the problem you have to think about it from their point of view. Most people who use computers don't really know much about them. If they just sent a power adapter or hard drive or whatever the user self diagnoses to be wrong they would go broke.

Other than that, see if there is a Samsung certified repair facility in your town and take it there.

• De
                              Derek Massey Mar 03, 2012

Buying local can eliminate these problems. Sometimes you pay more to get more. Well, I do to get local support.

Samsung & Airtelpayment of credit

Dear Sir, I purchased a Mobile set from Samsung in Ghana in January 2012. Model is Samsung Chat 222plus.
                            The company is offering 12months internet and credit if you buy the mobile set in collaboration with Airtel. But even after repeated calls they have not given any credit even after more than one month of buying. The company is still selling the same scheme there by misleading the customers. I request that such selling should be checked immediately as company is fooling the general public by offering the benefits which they are not giving in order to sell there product.
                            Even after repeated calls to Samsung office and airtel office they have not shown any development.
                            I purchased the set on January 9, 2012 from ITSALAT International Ghana Ltd.
                            Regards,
                            Manish Mittal
                            [protected]

Samsung Wave S8500firmware upgrade to bada 2.0

I having a Samsung Wave S8500. My OS ver : Bada 1.2. When i am using Samsung App. max of the application is compatible with BADA 2.0, As my wave is os ia older version, I am not able to use many app.
                              Plz release Bada 2.0 upgrade patch for Samsung Wave S8500, SO that able to use apps for Samsung Wave..

Samsung GT-C3752mobile lost

Make- Samsung
                                Last used no.- +[protected]
                                email.-kumar.[protected]@gmail.com
                                Missed date- 18/02/2012

Samsung India Mobile Galaxy Youngnew product defective - service not customer friendly

I purchased a Samsung Mobile Galaxy Young S5360 on 16 Dec 2011. Soon after I began using it, I noticed that at random I would get a notification "SD Card removed unexpectedly". Initially, I thought it was a loose contact, since the problem was getting resolved on its own. However, over the next few weeks, I observed that it was happening 2 to 3 times every day and I was stuck with SD Card data not being read on several such occasions. Finally I took it to the Samsung Mobile Service Centre on Infantry Road, Bangalore on 07 Feb 2012 and was disappointed with the response - we have never seen such a problem before, you have to leave the mobile and sd card with us for a day at least, we need to check up whether the sd card or the mobile is bad AND your data may be lost !!! I returned with the mobile in the same condition wondering why I bought this in the first place. If any one from Samsung is reading this and feels he can do something to help - my email ID is [protected]@gmail.com