SAMS'S CLUB - Interstate marine battery / Refuse to honor warranty
Purchased 12V marine battery from SAM'S CLUB in Houston, with 1 yr free replacement, or 30 month prorated warranty...this is standard warranty given with most batteries no matter where you purchase them.
Battery went bad, SAM'S CLUB refused to honor warranty unless I reinstated my membership...which demonstrates why I cancelled my membership in the 1st place.
My experience has been after taking into account the membership fee, and unless you do just about all your shopping there, you are lucky to break even...buy 3 gal of hand cream to save a dime...please. Generally, I've found the same or better prices at local grocery stores without having to buy large quantities. They must be laughing all the way to the bank.
On principle, I did file complaints with both the BBB and Texas Attorney General's Office regarding the refusal to honor the purchased battery warranty.
More SAMS'S CLUB - Interstate marine battery Complaints & Reviews
- Sam's Club - plus card membership 
- Sam's Club - extended warranty &exceptional service& 
- Sam's Club - Extended Warranty - beware of sam's club computer warranty 
- Sam's Club - do not purchase jewelry there 
- Smart Circle - Direc Tv - Sam's Club - scam artist 
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - gas station
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - cell phone
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - my chips
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - poor customer service 
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - rude employees