Sam's Club / rude and abusive treatment by management

Sam's Club
Terre Haute
I had difficulty with the extended warranty on my plasma TV purchased from Sam's Club, but thankfully that nightmare has been resolved. My real complaint is the treatment my husband and I received from the assistant manager and the manager of our Sam's store. We have been called liars, people out to get something for nothing, and yelled at by the store manager over the phone because I called the regional office of Sam'a Club, and went over his head. He finally just hung up on me when I told him I would rather he not try to handle the problem. As difficult as the warranty company was to get this problem fixed, they consistently treated me with some type of respect. We were told that we would not be allowed to buy anymore electronics in Sams. This is after we just purchased on May 1, 2009, a Samsung 52" LCD TV, in addition to another 3 year extended warranty. He also said that he would rather we not do business with his Sam's Club. So my question is, when my card expires (I DO NOT INTEND TO RENEW) how do I go about dealing with this company about my TV. I also have printers, household products, Lighting, and probably a 100 more items of significant value I have purchased from this store, and not to mention the thousands of dollars spent on food, merchandise and prescriptions. I have been in a wheelchair for 24 years, and I am used to dealing with people like this, but until this experience I have never had even the slightest hint that Sam's was this kind of company. I thought the "out to get something for nothing" was a cheap shot. Just to let this unprofessional manager know, my husband and I have worked all our lives, and live off of our pensions and social security. I have never taken anything that I did not deserve, and I never will. This guy needs to go, and go fast. The assistant manager is also a problem, but he just takes the prize. I am not the only one who has been touched by this rotten customer service going on at our local Sam's Club. I have contacted Sam's customer service corporate, and the marketing manager is supposed to get back with me, but I contacted them 3 weeks ago, and that person never has never called me back. So I don't hold out hope that anything will be resolved.

A  31st of Aug, 2009 by
Sams Club should hire new people all the way from the top to the guy who cleans the toilet. Maybe the new people will know how to treat customers who are paying their salaries, instead of treating us like criminals.Maybe they will not hire ### like one in the Ocala branch who are totally uneducated as to how to keep customers coming back over and over.That stupid rule that they have where a husband cannot use their wifes card to do purchases was probably though of by some totally uneducated Idiot who probably fail every thing in high school(if he made it that far)You need to LEARN how to treat people like people and not numbers with no respect shown to us. Listen to what we say and not just fallow your own rules no matter how wrong you are. In this perticular store all you need to happen is for a Costco or BJs to come to Ocala and you people will be looking for a new line of work. So listen to our complaints or suffer the consequences.

Sam's Club / Sam's West Logo Sam's Club / Sam's West