Sam's Club / membership fees. poor visibility
We are visiting the US. After loading all our stuff into the shopping cart at Sams club in Port Charlotte, we where told at the cash counter that we needed to be members to shop there. The woman at the registry told us we could get a one day shopping pass at customer service. Off we went to customer service only to be told that there was no such thing as a one day shopping pass and that we had to return all the goods in our shopping cart or pay 40USD for a memebership in order to purchase stuff there.
We love the US and the shopping possibilities here. Sams club was a negative experience. If you are not allowed to shop somewhere without paying 40 USD for it - at least there should be a clear warning on every commercial they show. I guess "club" gives them that right - but hey - it looks like your average walmart.
More Sam's Club Complaints & Reviews
- Sam's Club - plus card membership 
- Sam's Club - extended warranty &exceptional service& 
- Sam's Club - do not purchase jewelry there 
- Smart Circle - Direc Tv - Sam's Club - scam artist 
- Sam's Club - unfair employee termination 
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - Store on Oak Trafficway Kansas City Mo
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - Can’t get ahold of anyone in hr
- Sams Club - defective gas pump
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - in-store services marketing
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - cell phone