Sam's Club (Annapolis MD) / Rude and a Disservice

Service is difficult enough to find at Sam's Club; but, this lack of service is tolerated in that they frequently have lower pricing. It does not bother me that they do not supply bags in that I prefer to use my own. I am an enviromentalist and as such I have mesh bags and canvas bags that I use each time I purchase groceries or other items that fit within the bags. It outrages me that Sam's club does not allow customers to bag their purchases. They want consumers to stand outside in the rain, heat, cold or whatever to bag their purchases. I consider this rude and a disservice. If Sam's club wants to turn the bags inside out at the cash register to verify that theft is not occurring then so be it. Rudeness and inconsideration should never be part of a business plan.

A  25th of Mar, 2009 by
Most times I shop at this Sam's Club the cashiers/stocker are unfriendly and ignore you as a customer esepcaill at the register. The interaction among employees is way more important as they use rude comments to one another almost as if the customer is invisible?
Personally, I think this store has failed in he Customer Service Department because no front line manager, etc. has expectations on the CASHIERS to be friendly. It's their job NOT a chore to smile because if we are not buying, they have no job. If you don't like your job, then quit!!!
I HATE strolling up to the cashier line!!!
A  2nd of Nov, 2009 by
They are like this at almost all of the Sam's Club stores. There is no concern for customer service. They are rude, insulting and provide consistently very slow and poor service.
N  20th of Jan, 2011 by
The club manager is a male shovints and harasses his female employees, I've observed this several times while shopping there. On my last visit he told one of his female employees that she looked nice and as she passed himself along with the other manager grabbed themselves and made sexual postures as she was leaving. Female shoppers and employees beware!