Sam's Club (Annapolis MD) / Rude and a Disservice

Service is difficult enough to find at Sam's Club; but, this lack of service is tolerated in that they frequently have lower pricing. It does not bother me that they do not supply bags in that I prefer to use my own. I am an enviromentalist and as such I have mesh bags and canvas bags that I use each time I purchase groceries or other items that fit within the bags. It outrages me that Sam's club does not allow customers to bag their purchases. They want consumers to stand outside in the rain, heat, cold or whatever to bag their purchases. I consider this rude and a disservice. If Sam's club wants to turn the bags inside out at the cash register to verify that theft is not occurring then so be it. Rudeness and inconsideration should never be part of a business plan.

De

Comments

• Ki
      25th of Mar, 2009

Most times I shop at this Sam's Club the cashiers/stocker are unfriendly and ignore you as a customer esepcaill at the register. The interaction among employees is way more important as they use rude comments to one another almost as if the customer is invisible?
    Personally, I think this store has failed in he Customer Service Department because no front line manager, etc. has expectations on the CASHIERS to be friendly. It's their job NOT a chore to smile because if we are not buying, they have no job. If you don't like your job, then quit!!!
    I HATE strolling up to the cashier line!!!

• Lc
      2nd of Nov, 2009

They are like this at almost all of the Sam's Club stores. There is no concern for customer service. They are rude, insulting and provide consistently very slow and poor service.

• Ag
      20th of Jan, 2011

The club manager is a male shovints and harasses his female employees, I've observed this several times while shopping there. On my last visit he told one of his female employees that she looked nice and as she passed himself along with the other manager grabbed themselves and made sexual postures as she was leaving. Female shoppers and employees beware!

• Ca
      3rd of Oct, 2018
    Sam's Club / Sam's West - Montura de gomad
    Camuy, Puerto Rico

Today more than two hours waiting while the employees mounted four tires and renew one car front lights. They finished, one went on break without moving my car in for four new tires the other can not move the finished car out or get mine in because he was alone; while taking coffe was n front of me?!?

• Te
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Sam's Club / Sam's West - Manager
    Clarksville
    Tennessee

10/1/18 2:30 pm manager unable to get a price on four pack of flavored popcorn cones after we waited about 10 minutes. The cashier said the same issue had came up earlier in day and so thought would be resolved. I love Sam's Club and go all the time but same manager a while back was very rude about an issue. Just no customer service skills at all!

• Re
      16th of Oct, 2018
    Sam's Club / Sam's Moore,OK. - Gas pumps
    Moore, OK

Customers are facing wrong direction and leaving vehicles running while pumping gas. The last 3 times I've been there this happened

• Al
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Sam's Club - Customer Service

I ordered a printer which the customer service rep confirmed has not been delivered and was lost...Your business wants to still charge my account for a product never received...that's unlawful. I will no longer be shopping with your company and will let others know about this!!

• Tw
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Sam's Club - Bakery dept

Went to purchase a cake at Sams club in Pearl City, Hi. Ask worker in bakery to decorate with Happy Birthday. Went home and notice she spell birthday wrong. Also writing so bad, like a child wrote on cake. Check photo. Should return money paid for cake. No answer from store.

• Me
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Sams Club - Online order
    Lake Charles
    Louisiana
    Samsclub.com

I purchased 2 tubs of formula may 31st, 2017 and it was supposed to be delivered June 6th. Well here it is June 7th, 2017 and my order has still not shipped and nobody can tell me when it's going to ship or even cancel my order. Very disappointed with this, Especially when my child needs this!

• Vr
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Sam's Club - Charged for membership renewal when my membership is paid through 6/20
    Pensacola
    Florida

Sam's reference # 161204-003372. Have had no response from Sam's since filing my complaint.
    Membership number 6045 9922 8608 3037
    Name on card VICTOR GOELLER

Basically my membership is good through June, 2020 and I have been charged for another.
    Thanks for your help!

• Je
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Sam's Club - Get in trouble
    Reynoldsburg
    Ohio
    samsclub.com

Husband got a coach for putting everything out on the sells floor