Samara Hyundai / manufacturing defects
Its shocking that their is a major manufacturing problem with my car under registration no. DL3CAQ4847 model santro E3XL which was bought from the samara hyundai's lajpat nagar showroom. The car has a major problem of vibration at the speed of 80kmph due to which both the front tires of my car are gone and the power staring also does not work properly. The car was serviced at the patparganj workshop under 3 -free services scheme and 1-paid service dtd- 14th july 2008. Inspite of several personal reminders to the workshop's engineers nothing has been done and the fault has never been rectified. The loss of 2 tires is bearded by me though, it is the duty of the company to replace the gone tires and to rectify the said problem. It is a matter of utter shame and an absolute disregard to the customers who not only invest their hard earned money but also their trust in a brand. I am extremely sorry to learn that a company like Hyundai cares a damn for the customers and thinks that making a fool of people by talking about product and after sales service is a mater of pride. The worst attitude i have seen i must say and it shows when you visit their service centers. I regret the day i bought a Hyundai.
More Samara Hyundai Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - 2011 hyundai sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - 2019 santa fe ultimate awd
- Hyundai Motor America - new lease on vehicle
- Hyundai i10 - lots of issue in new bought hyundai i10.
- Hyundai Motor America - service center