Sally's Beauty Supply / poor customer service and management
Sally's in Summerville South Carolina:
The worst! There were 2 girls in the store working. They could not find my discount card and refused after calling the manager. One girl was completely rude, the other ran out of the store screaming and crying over me disputing the prices on the shelf. One manger and the screaming girl reappeared after I threatened to call the police when I could not find my credit card.
The manager had no words of apology. Other customers were in the store watching, in fact one customer at the beginning of the fiasco reprimanded the rude girl and told her she would speak to the manager herself. It seemed she was a beauty professional herself. Girl #2 began to scream after another customer stepped in and agreed with what I was trying to point out about the pricing.
I have been told that the prices are actually excessive. I will go to Ulta from now on even though it is 25 miles away. My husband was present and said that he has never seen people hate their job so much.
Sally needs to know who keeps them in business. Was this worth the $3 savings to them? They probably don't care.
More Sally's Beauty Supply Complaints & Reviews
- Sally Beauty Supply - worst place to work 
- Sally Beauty Supply - customer service 
- Sally Beauty Supply - price match/bait and switch 
- Sally Beauty Supply - profiling 
- Sally Beauty Supply - hair color 
- Sally Beauty Supply - overall store management and millennial management attitude
- Sally Beauty Supply - poor customer service
- Sally Beauty Supply - complaint against tonya, store representative at store 3727, vicksburg, mississippi
- Sally Beauty Supply - employee knowledge
- Sally Beauty Supply - sally’s store in morehead nc 5136 us-70 suite g