Sainsbury's Supermarkets / very bad
I regret I used your delivery service. I will never do it again. And here's why.
I had no time for shopping for Christmas, but I invited a lot of people and had to prepare something to eat.
So I chose Sainsbury's delivery service and ordered food 100 pounds worth. I scheduled the delivery on the 23rd of December and even asked them whether they were overwhelmed by orders or not, so maybe then we would have found a way. They said I had nothing to worry about. Ok, if you say so.
The driver never showed up on Saturday. I called and asked what happened and was said that the delivery was rescheduled on Sunday, 5 pm, without me knowing about it!!! Unbelievable! 5 pm!!! I just had no time to prepare everything because I invited everyone by 7 pm.
I am extremely disappointed, you ruined my plans and yes, I will say without any exaggeration that you ruined my Christmas as well!!!
More Sainsbury's Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Sainsbury’s Bank - Worst service ever
- Sainsbury's Online Groceries - 7 months late cash back payment
- Sainsbury's - Banoffee Pie with metal shard
- Sainsburys Insurance - Completely unsympathetic and reluctant to help
- Sainsburys Homebase - Rememberance Sunday
- Sainsbury's Supermarkets - marlboro gold 30g
- Sainsbury's Energy - Electricity switch - what on earth is going on ???
- www.sainsburys.co.uk - Some items were missing and no discount